New Show in Minnesota! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 08-24-2006, 01:29 PM   #31
Scott Nellis
Talking Cool...

Hey Larry...do you have any specific info on the civic center? Such as...where to park? I've never been to downtown Mankato, and the web site for the Wireless civic center says there are two parking ramps...which one would be the closest (especially for vendors bringing stuff in and out)? Also, is there a specific room that the show is being held in? I thought I'd post this instead of calling you so that other people can view the info.

Thanks,

Scott Nellis

Old 08-24-2006, 02:06 PM   #32
icylimey
vendors there is a parking ramp right next to the civic center.........the confrence room has a big door with alley access for the vendors to bring all there stuff in through so lets do this all vendors who have problems getting in to the alley to unload call me when u arrive at the civic center and i will direct u to the alley.........507-380-3451
anyone that would like to volunteer for this event also contact me

Old 08-29-2006, 08:01 PM   #33
icylimey
hey folks ......
figured i would let anyone still interested in vending at the show we have 12 days until the show and monday is labor day so no mail ..........we only have a few vendor tables left as all the payments are arriving this week for reserving tables.....if any new vendors need a table with power we only have two with power left.......also i have one spot for a volunteer to fill if interested let me know via email icylimeys@yahoo.com

thanks Larry
Larrys Lizards
627 south front st
mankato,mn 56001
507-389-9700

Old 09-01-2006, 12:08 PM   #34
icylimey
hello folks
website is being updated with more available animals/supplies/accessories......it has been a great week of vendor sign ups we only have a few spaces available without electricity and very very limited spaces left with electricity......9 days to show time ...see you all there.....
Larry

Old 09-01-2006, 12:10 PM   #35
Gexx
Website has been updated to reflect the availability for the show. Shaping up to be a really good turnout vendorwise. Lets make this a success so we can turn it into a regular thing, Minnesota needs a regular show!

Due to legalities, there will no longer be any anumals available at the show, we have to keep this strictly to animals. Sorry to all who were hoping to pick up anumals.

Old 09-01-2006, 06:01 PM   #36
northstarboasandmore
then what really is the point of the show? why wont there be any animals?

Old 09-01-2006, 06:39 PM   #37
icylimey
there will be animals gexx was trying to be funny because he miss spelled the word and on the site he had anumals so he was saying there was not going to be any anumals but there will be reptiles ............people trying to be funny and obviously aaron u did not read the post or read it correctly..............
Larry

Old 09-01-2006, 07:30 PM   #38
Gexx
Sorry, my weak attempt at humor. There will of course be animals!

Old 09-05-2006, 10:22 AM   #39
icylimey
any vendors wanting a booth with electricity will need to contact me by the end of the day on tuesday september 6th 2006 ......if u sign up after this and need electricity the price of the booth with electricity will cost u more.....all vendors waiting until the last moment will have until thursday september 8th to reserve a booth and get payment sent out to me after thursday i will not accept any more vendors .......
thanks Larry

Old 09-05-2006, 10:23 AM   #40
icylimey
http://www.freewebs.com/starrynightexotics/

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!