Attention Breeders & Importers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 03:53 PM   #1
mickeysnightmare
Attention Breeders & Importers

My name is Jane Whited owner of Mickey’s Nightmare. I have owned & operated the ICU since 2004 as well as breed. Every year I add new breeders. I would like to welcome other breeders to consider my ICU as an option to euthanasia. To my knowledge, I’m the only ICU for ball pythons & boas. I take sick(IBD not accepted & carefully screened), injured, birth defects and non-feeding snakes. The babies with birth defects are not saved for breeders but rather to learn more about the various defects and to educate. This is all done confidentially as not to harm anyone’s reputation but for the snakes best interest. Isn’t this how we all got started in the first place? I have a love for these that is unsurpassed. I take great pride in being able to heal and see these babies thrive. I believe that all should have the same chance. We have had a couple more breeders agree to send us their problem babies this year. We are currently accepting patients from reputable breeders.

Hatching season is here, while I wish you well with all your breeds please keep us in mind for those babies that need special care. I have the time and would love to help. I have a 95% success rate with these. If there is a possibility of a het please let me know as I try very hard to keep genetics straight.

Also, the Captive Hatch babies are coming in by the thousands.
As we all know there will be some that arrive sick, dehydrated and don’t have the willingness to thrive. These babies will be welcome here as well. I have an 80% success rate with these: sunken bellies, wrinkled, regurgers, non-feeding, blister, scale rot, etc. Sex doesn’t matter, the only thing that I ask is that you tell me what you know about the animals so that I can be prepared.
I also take normals from Co-dom clutches, males too. I have a no-fee adoption list with people pre-screened waiting on healthy animals for pets. Shipping is expensive enough.

Adults are welcome as well as long as it either tame or under six feet as I can't handle the larger pythons & boas.

Currently I’m accepting: ball pythons, boas including arboreals, bloods, children's, spotted, womas, corns, milks and kings. I know of someone who does burms, retics & hots but I’m just not equipped at this time. If you would like their info please contact me.

Please make the right decision for these special babies!

Feel free to email to mickeysnightmare@comcast.net or call me at 423-504-2868 until 12pm EST on weekends & 10pm on weekdays.

Thank you for your time,
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-17-2007, 01:54 PM   #2
Fedawg
Jane Whited is a good lady , trustworthy for your animals

Old 04-27-2007, 11:29 PM   #3
mickeysnightmare
Thank you to those who have contacted me. Your babies will be in great hands! We still have plenty of space & time left for more babies.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-28-2007, 11:21 AM   #4
mickeysnightmare
I just cleared more rack space with healthy babies & now have plenty of space for the special babies. Feel free to contact me if you should have any. My ICU is always open.

Thanks again,
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-28-2007, 10:06 PM   #5
Wolfy-hound
From me:
Thank you for doing this for the reptiles. You are a very special person. HUGS. And Hugs to the babies too.
Wolfy

Old 07-07-2007, 06:40 PM   #6
mickeysnightmare
~bump
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-18-2008, 11:20 AM   #7
mickeysnightmare
It's that time of year again so I thought I'd get the word out. I have the time and patience if you don't. I only want the best for these babies. Feel free to check me out on the website or ask around. I also take Diamonds this year. I have 1 & have learned a great deal about them.

423-504-2868 Call from 10am to 12AM all days

Good Luck To All Breeders & Importers this season,
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-18-2008, 12:21 PM   #8
PhillyBoyInTN
I will also put my .02 in about Jane and what she does. She is an amazing woman and her love for these animals are second to none. DO NOT hesitate to put your unfortunate little ones in her hands. The work she does with animals that most people would "put down" is amazing. I have seen her place first hand and Jane and her family are all so enthused about the betterment of our favorite animals. Thanks!

Michael Pomroff
Greeneville, TN

Old 05-18-2008, 04:11 PM   #9
johns6068
Everyone You will not go wrong with this Lady!!! There isn't a person who cares more and knows as much as she does to deal with snakes in the way she can. She is one of the most kind people I have met...She has helped me from Scale Rot to Mites to feeding issues to other worries. I haven't lost a snake to her advice yet and there isn't another peroson I'd ask first for advice with any issue. I have even got a Surinam Boa off her who is wonderful example of her work =) I just want everyone to know this is a lady you can trust!!!! Check her Web and just call her if you still have doubts you'll know by talking to her if nothing else =) Good Luck to Everyone and Please think of the snakes well being and give her and them chance =) JOHN, PA

Old 05-18-2008, 04:44 PM   #10
Fedawg
Agreed bump for a nice lady.

Derek

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread