Good Guy Steven Barnes, of BBD - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2010, 12:33 AM   #1
SkoalDragon
Thumbs up Steven Barnes, of BBD

I had the pleasure of working with Steven for my first purchase from BBD. We had been exchanging calls back and forth all week, he was very patient and answered all of my questions. Basically, I couldn't make up my mind on what dragons I wanted to purchase, and who could blame me? Look at the quality of animals they have available. I have finally chosen my four trans, I can't wait to receive them next week! It was a pleasure doing business with BBD, everything I had heard and read about BBD is exactly what I got, quality service and animals. Thank you, Steven, for what I hope is the first of many more purchases in the near future, cheers.

Old 06-13-2010, 10:11 AM   #2
bloodbankdragon
Thanks

Looking forward to your breeding project. Talk to you soon.

Old 06-13-2010, 02:03 PM   #3
KelcifersDragons
My very first trans from them was amazing! All my bbd were amazing. My stud males first clutch is hatching out today. Can't wait for all 22 to come out! Thanks everyone at bbd! I'm going to buy a new female shortly.

Old 06-13-2010, 03:15 PM   #4
Redfeet
i had a bad transaction with blood bank. hope you dont have complaint or problem, then lets see how much you like them..

Paul

Old 06-13-2010, 03:20 PM   #5
KelcifersDragons
When I did have a problem involving shipping I personally spoke with Steve and as an apology I received a beautiful leatherback along with my original purches.

Old 06-13-2010, 03:58 PM   #6
Redfeet
i highly doubt you are being honest in this matter.

Old 06-13-2010, 04:12 PM   #7
KelcifersDragons
Why are you calling me a liar? I placed an order of a red trans male that was to be shipped Thursday for friday arrival but Steve missed the shipping day and called me up to discuss the options. We settled on a Saturday arrival and he apologized and asked if he could send a leatherback as an additional apology. I've never had any problems. So believe me or not it doesn't change the fact that I did receive an extra dragon for free.

Old 06-13-2010, 08:53 PM   #8
DRAGON'S BOWL
I KNOW SHES BEING HONEST, ITS WHAT THEY DO, EVERYBODY MAKES A MISTAKE NOW AND THEN AND THEY ARE VERY BUSY AND VERY PROFESSIONAL, IF YOU WERE BREEDING THAT MANY WOULDNT YOU DO THE SAME, NOT COOL ON TRYING TO CALL SOMEBODY A LIAR.

Old 06-14-2010, 02:08 AM   #9
CJFISHES
I purchased some dragons from Bloodbank Dragons and got to meet Steven personally, he is a very nice guy. The condition of the animals I received reached far and beyond what I expected, the pictures looked almost too good so I was a bit skeptical, the animals turned out amazing. That's not the best part; Steven stands behind his animals 100% and without question (after lots and lots of advice) has replaced some from mistakes that most likely happened on my part. Steven's facilities are spotless and his animals are always fat and colorful. Steven always finds the time to answer my calls and patiently walk me through any situation that I am in.

I am obviously a huge fan of Bloodbank and I doubt that if you have unresolved issues the problem was with them. I feel lucky to live 45 minutes away and know Steven.

Below is a link to a thread started by Paul Miller regarding Bloodbank Dragons. It deserves a read before anybody makes an assumption about Bloodbank Dragons based on Millers review.

CJ

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=133053

Old 06-14-2010, 10:24 PM   #10
Jrod24
Bloodbank has the best customer service hands down. I understand having a problem from time to time with a dragon but they more than compensated for the problems. My friend purchased a sub-adult leatherback and I purchased a baby leatherback. I have had no problems with mine at all, but his a different story. When he received it had mites on it(still not sure where they came from) but he constantly soaked and prevent a mited for about 3 weeks. He informed bloodbank of the situation and they said he could ship back and get full refund. But with all of the work he had done nursing it back to health he wanted to keep it. In the end the sub-adult is doing great now, and for all the troubles they shipped out 2 free leatherbacks at no charge. Now that is how it should work..........thanks bloodbank

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!