Butter Stripes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-17-2003, 05:16 PM   #1
WebSlave
Butter Stripes

Darn! I have to check out that clutch again. That one up in the upper left hand corner looks different to me. Seems much lighter than the other one. Snow stripe? Shouldn't be. I don't think I have had any Anerythristics pop out of that project. But the head sure looks pink on that one.

Gosh! I guess I'll have to keep that one too........

Old 01-19-2003, 06:36 AM   #2
Adam Block
I'll take one for the team!

If you really need me to I'd be willing to take that one off your hands for you. Only because I like stripes. I'll share one of my fav morphs. Top two on my list would be Hypo and Anery only because they can and do live and do well in the wild. Because of this I feel the Ghost is a morph you could see living and doing well in the wild. WIth that said, you add striped and I don't htink you're going to get much better.

Adam Block
Attached Images

Old 01-22-2003, 11:17 PM   #3
Willis Wildlife Enterprises
I have no experience with butter hatchlings, yet, but that one sure doesn't look like a snow. If the butters act similar to amels in their hatchling colors, I'll bet that one darkens a bit as it gets older, then turns into a stunning yellow!

Old 06-06-2003, 12:01 AM   #4
C-squaredherps
WOW

I hate you for having them, I love you for sharing! LOL
Simply awsome!!

Later,
Craig R. Wedel

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!