my hypo fwc - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Other Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-09-2009, 11:45 AM   #11
reticguy76
well, after i got her, i was able to track down the guy that brought her in (for trade for feeders) to the reptile shop i picked her up at. when i finally found him, asked him the genetics on the fwc, and he told me that the parents were a super hypo (male) x normal (female). so naturally i assumed that the genetics of that worked the same as in other snakes, such as retics, where if you breed a supertiger to a normal you get all tigers. and the hypo gene to my knowledge (even in fwc's) work the same being a co-dom gene. anyway, all he did was show me pics of the parents and offspring, didnt actually show pics of the courting or anything. i doubt i will beed these things (though i may try it, maybe to prove her out someday), so i mainly have her as a pet at this tie

Old 04-09-2009, 11:48 AM   #12
lovin2act
being a pet is all I wanted mine for too

Old 04-09-2009, 08:36 PM   #13
reticguy76
she is one of my most favorite snakes i have, she is awsome, and no kiddin, that feeding response is unmatched in my opinio

Old 04-09-2009, 08:43 PM   #14
lovin2act
I am the same with my guy :-) He may not be the purtiest one around....but he is my boy and he makes me happy everytime I come home from work and I see him watchin me like he is wanting to be apart of whatever I got going on haha!

Old 04-11-2009, 10:47 AM   #15
reticguy76
mine doesnt come out all that often. she stays burrowed in her moss substrate like 95% of the time. i have to dig her out with her little hook to get her out to hold her and alot of times when its feeding time. she is becoming pretty nasty in her cage, getting her out, but again, once she is out, she is the most chill, laidback snake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!