Good Guy Gary Conlon- GREAT GUY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-23-2010, 06:18 PM   #1
Dixie Serpent Den
Gary Conlon- GREAT GUY

We purchased a lesser male from him and the deal couldn't have gone any better. The price was great, shipping was as planned, and communication was GREAT. We would gladly deal with Gary again any time and would tell anyone they couldn't go wrong with buying from him. Thanks Gary!!!

Rachel Bischoff

Old 11-23-2010, 11:28 PM   #2
bullies&balls
I got a female spider from him a month or so ago. Everything went great as well. The animal was well represented and he was straight forward about her not eating for a few months. Bob Pitt
www.thesnakepitt.weebly.com

Old 11-24-2010, 07:02 AM   #3
Firebill
I've bought several boas from Gary. Gorgeous animals and great deals. He does have some very nice reptiles. I would not hesitate a moment to do business with Gary!

Bill Bratton

Old 07-23-2011, 12:22 PM   #4
acecurl16
I recently purchased a male ball python from Gary. The animal was just as Gary represented and I was thrilled to get him. Gary was very easy to work with, professional, and very open and honest. He has a real passion for the hobby and shares his enthusiasm with those who are interested --- he is willing to answer any questions one has and is always considerate of your needs or situation.
My experience with Gary was a completely positive one and I'd not hesitate for a moment to deal with him again or to recommend him to anyone who wants a pleasant experience while getting quality animals.

Thanks for a great experience and a great snake Gary!!

Old 02-20-2012, 11:26 AM   #5
boastud
Amazing transaction

I purchased a mojo enchi from Gary, and i would love to do more transactions in the future.

Old 02-20-2012, 08:49 PM   #6
JakeMilbradt
I did a trade with Gary a few months ago, and the transaction was excellent. If you're thinking of doing business with him, I can't recommend him highly enough. I wish there were more people like him in the hobby.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!