Need help identifying markings - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-28-2007, 11:03 AM   #31
HerpGuy
unfortunately the woman and father knew very little. I couldn't get a single straight story from them.... the father says they were hers, the daughter say they were his.... but they said they got them from someone else who got them from a breeder. But I don't know the truth of it. Such a short life and been through 4 hands alrdy. Disappointing. Personally, by the conditions they were in, they got bored with them, and they are escape artist according to them, though I haven't had a prob. So I think they just got tired of taking care of them. They are only about 8-9 months old I think. but as far as being CB or CH I dunno. Why if I may ask?

Hey question.... I'm putting everything together now before they are old enough to mate so that everything is perfect.... I've been looking at incubators online and also at building one. I dunno if you know what I'm talking about, but have any idea of how dependable (besides depending on the builder) the self built fridge incubators are?

Old 04-28-2007, 04:18 PM   #32
Cat_72
Just curious on the CB/CH question, I guess. Sometimes the "weird" things seem to come out of the CH babies, I guess.

The refrig incubators, if set up properly with a good quality thermostat, are very reliable. If they are only 8-9 months old though, you've got a year at the very least to get ready, probably more like 2 years. Girls shouldn't be bred until they are at LEAST 1500 grams, and usually won't reach that weight until their third year if kept on a normal feeding schedule.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!