Bad Guy Avangel Reptiles- parasitic reptiles, and more - Page 44 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2015, 08:22 AM   #431
Black Adder
You beat me to that quote by about 2 minutes Andrea, it took me that long to read through all the garbage here since last night!
I dont think I have EVER seen a BOI thread get so out of hand and off track as this one!
Even when instructed to leave matters alone and get back on track "certain individuals" insisted on pushing it back to another subject entirely.
If there is no more usefull posts appertaining to the original thread then this may as well be done with

Old 08-01-2015, 08:25 AM   #432
Realauren89
Quote:
Originally Posted by crowtree99 View Post
You beat me to that quote by about 2 minutes Andrea, it took me that long to read through all the garbage here since last night!
I dont think I have EVER seen a BOI thread get so out of hand and off track as this one!
Even when instructed to leave matters alone and get back on track "certain individuals" insisted on pushing it back to another subject entirely.
If there is no more usefull posts appertaining to the original thread then this may as well be done with
I am under the impression that we have a new victim that will be posting his story as soon as he figures out his password or makes a new account. Hopefully this will happen soon so the aforementioned subject will be dropped and we can move forward with this.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Old 08-01-2015, 12:29 PM   #433
hhmoore
I wouldn't encourage creating a second account - that just leads to more issues

Old 08-01-2015, 12:43 PM   #434
hhmoore
Also, I haven't looked at this thread in several days; but most of this entire page could be considered disruptive and off-topic (meaning not relevant to the subject of Avangel Reptiles - even with a healthy dose of leniency for side issues). April has already posted a warning in this thread, and it has been reposted a few times by others.
Chatter about karma and infractions are not relevant to the topic at hand - take it to the Feedback Forum. Spare us your meltdown (and fix your profile before posting again Ms Jackson). I'll do everybody a favor and scroll backwards...but, moving forward, understand that the tolerance threshold will be low.

Old 08-05-2015, 12:17 AM   #435
Big Borg Reptiles
I did some research on retrieving text messages the other day because I was curious, and it turns out carriers actually have no records of messages that were sent. They can look up phone calls, times, recipients, etc, but the messages themselves are only on the phones.

If Darien was using an iPhone it's possible that they were backed up when linking the phone to a computer, but otherwise there is basically no chance of retrieving them.

That being said, after watching her accuse 3 other people of terrible things and refusing to provide evidence, I didn't really expect anything. The fact that she didn't even reply on here tells me that she didn't even make an attempt to get the records, as her phone company would have immediately told her that they have no access to them. Since she wasn't even aware of that, she obviously never bothered.

That, or she has the text records but realized that they put her in a very bad light. Either way I wouldn't be surprised.

Old 08-05-2015, 12:24 AM   #436
Central Coast Herps
From Darien.
Attached Images

Old 08-05-2015, 12:27 AM   #437
Central Coast Herps
With that being said, nothing else needs to be said regarding this topic each individual can choose whether or not to believe her on their own and really nothing else needs to be said.

Old 08-05-2015, 12:28 AM   #438
nlcoe
Back to the topic at hand is there a update on the geckos and the case against Chaz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-05-2015, 12:34 AM   #439
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Central Coast Herps View Post
With that being said, nothing else needs to be said regarding this topic each individual can choose whether or not to believe her on their own and really nothing else needs to be said.
Sure, when someone states that they're going to provide evidence though, people generally expect that they will do so. She came onto fauna about a week ago, spread around a bunch of rumors to cause drama and potentially ruin people's businesses (this is one of FOUR people she accused of doing things with zero proof), and now is too traumatized to provide evidence. Give me a break.

Old 08-05-2015, 12:34 AM   #440
Flashpoint
Last I saw, the geckos were still in his hands, but no one has bought any from him, so no one has gotten screwed over further by him. Hopefully the story is the same with his ball pythons, i don't think anyone knows their condition at this point.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
leopard gecko, parasites