Insurance companies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 10-28-2015, 07:52 PM   #1
Lucille
Insurance companies

I have a new health insurance company. Sent them a premium, never heard back. Emailed them asking if they got the premium, received an email asking for lots of paperwork, copies of bank statements showing the premium charge, etc.
Meanwhile, a few days later, the receipt arrived in the mail. They had all the info and were too dang lazy to take a look.

Old 11-01-2015, 08:34 AM   #2
JColt
I now what you mean about lazy people. I work in a Police Dept. A year ago we went to regional 911. Before we had our own 911 center in building. When they switched over the elevator emergency phone was dead.

After 9 months of fighting who was responsible (AT&T or Regional) I finally got a guy to unhook 2 damn wires and re hook them to 911. I called regional and told them that once connection was made we would test. They said OK. Mind you the room is a circle about 30 feet around with 6 dispatchers assigned to 6 cities.

I make call from elevator and get 3rd degree. I am testing the emergency line. Why?

The person I originally talked to could not turn her head and say hey, Such and such police dept will be calling from emergency line in a few.

The whole regional thing is supposed to say money but it is totally screwed up and hope I never need it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!