Good Guy Great Experience - Sarah Selix f: Underground Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-23-2015, 11:51 PM   #1
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Great Experience - Sarah Selix f: Underground Geckos

Purchased a beautiful PI Male Chahoua from Sarah S. from Underground Geckos. Located in Texas.

Communication - Stellar.

History of animal - there was a hiccup in terms of some information which was quickly corrected with the original breeder. I too spoke with the original breeder as Sarah didn't hesitate to equipment with all the information I asked for an as much lineage info as possible.

My Chahoua - Much more stunning than the photo. Lots of pink and green. Personality wise he is a little shy, but very easy to handle - sweet guy.

Packing - Perfect

Customer service - stellar. Sarah is very easy to work with and set her expectation clearly in terms of her policy. She also displayed some flexibility with in reason, specifically due to shipping being delayed as a result of weather.

Overall - stand out experience- thank you!

Old 11-25-2015, 01:09 PM   #2
Untaimed
I've also purchased geckos from Sarah at Underground Geckos, in my case it was for two female Crested Geckos.
I would very happily do business with her again & would have absolutely no hesitations recommending her to friends (or to you fine folks).
Sarah was very easy to communicate with & responded promptly to any questions I had. She took additional photos of the Cresteds on request with no complaints, even providing me photos of offspring for the proven female. When they arrived it was obvious that they were packaged with care to ensure they arrived safely & they were even more beautiful than the pictures!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!