Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 120 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-28-2011, 10:38 AM   #1191
sally-dog
My question is WHY anyone in their right mind would attend a show in the first place when they have earned themselves a most terrible reputation!

At least people vending at these shows should be made aware of her so they don't sell to her!

Old 01-28-2011, 12:59 PM   #1192
Angel Rojas
Here she is talking with "retic breeder" and co-owner of the retic nation, Gavin Bowe. Maybe this is why some of the members of that forum defended her, maybe they have business together....I donno.....She is not on the vendors list for any of the PA shows or the NARBC, but I have seen people sell other people's animals on their table, and sell and trade animals in the parking lot. But like I said, I don't know if she will be vending or if any of her animals will be at these shows.

Old 01-28-2011, 01:14 PM   #1193
Pink Lady Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abish View Post
If you don't want to defend it in the thread dedicated to it, maybe you shouldn't keep harping on it in other threads.

This thread is about Ashley, not the state she lives in.
That thread is closed.

It is a valid point in this thread. A comment was made that a person known to harbor IBD and lie about it is potentially attending a show in Texas. Thus I'm asking what the people in that area are going to do about it to protect themselves and the hobby. I would be asking the same question if she were attending the Tinley Park show, Daytona, or any other show.

Old 01-28-2011, 02:38 PM   #1194
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
Here she is talking with "retic breeder" and co-owner of the retic nation, Gavin Bowe. Maybe this is why some of the members of that forum defended her, maybe they have business together....I donno.....She is not on the vendors list for any of the PA shows or the NARBC, but I have seen people sell other people's animals on their table, and sell and trade animals in the parking lot. But like I said, I don't know if she will be vending or if any of her animals will be at these shows.

Nice pickup and definitely suspicious.
He has personally defended her, I have seen the PMs he sent my friend. He basically stated that IBD would have killed her pythons by now. However, that is hearsay unless he decides to post those.

There are those of you who still don't think what she did is that big of a deal. Do you people see what I mean? How even associating with her or acknowledging her presence makes YOU look bad? If you care about your hobby/animals/business and are a reputable person, don't hang out with known liars who don't care about infecting other people's collections.

Old 01-28-2011, 02:49 PM   #1195
sally-dog
Also, I would like to clarify that I am not accusing Mr. Bowe of being affiliated with Ashley's sales.

She's ben ostracized from most of the boa community for very good reason. Don't let her do the sow her liars seeds in your communities as well.

She has no place in this hobby except to address the concerns that have been brought up here and try and make right with the people whose collections she's infected.

Old 01-28-2011, 03:35 PM   #1196
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenHarrison View Post
That thread is closed.

It is a valid point in this thread. A comment was made that a person known to harbor IBD and lie about it is potentially attending a show in Texas. Thus I'm asking what the people in that area are going to do about it to protect themselves and the hobby. I would be asking the same question if she were attending the Tinley Park show, Daytona, or any other show.
Ok, so it looks like Ashley will be attending the NARBC Show on Saturday, as a spectator NOT a vendor. What exactly do you think should be done? Should we march back and forth outside the convention center chanting and holding signs? Maybe we should forum a human chain at the door to the show when we see Ashley coming so that she cannot get in? Short of doing that (and most likely being arrested for it), I cannot see how anyone, Texas herper or not, can keep anyone else from attending a reptile show.

Old 01-28-2011, 03:56 PM   #1197
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
Ok, so it looks like Ashley will be attending the NARBC Show on Saturday, as a spectator NOT a vendor. What exactly do you think should be done? Should we march back and forth outside the convention center chanting and holding signs? Maybe we should forum a human chain at the door to the show when we see Ashley coming so that she cannot get in? Short of doing that (and most likely being arrested for it), I cannot see how anyone, Texas herper or not, can keep anyone else from attending a reptile show.
How about using the pictures of herself plastered everywhere on the forums for visual verification and having someone check for Picture ID of all the attendees? May not stop her friends, but it would definitely stop HER and put a dent in her plans?

Perhaps have a big sign outside saying "Beware of this person...Please alert the management if you spot this person?" Something along those lines?

Old 01-28-2011, 04:15 PM   #1198
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
How about using the pictures of herself plastered everywhere on the forums for visual verification and having someone check for Picture ID of all the attendees? May not stop her friends, but it would definitely stop HER and put a dent in her plans?

Perhaps have a big sign outside saying "Beware of this person...Please alert the management if you spot this person?" Something along those lines?
Here is Ashley herself:

Here is Ashley and some of her friends that she is often seen with (I believe that is Hannah on the left, Crystal is towards the back, and then Ashley).

Congratulations Ashley! Your friends are now guilty by association and now we have a mugshot for your wanted posters. Thanks for being so generous with every detail of your life!

Old 01-28-2011, 04:23 PM   #1199
amercnwmn
Why on Earth is she attending a show unless she intends to buy/sell/trade?

I would be ashamed to show my face at a show if I'd pulled this crap.
Just confirms my original belief that she doesn't give a rip about the seriousness of the situation. I doubt she has sent any samples off yet.

Just because she doesn't have a table set up, doesn't mean she couldn't go to random people attending and try to sell her snakes via word of mouth.
I've read several posts of hers referring to people she "met at a show & sold a snake to" or "got a snake from" or was "going to work out a breeder loan with".

Not everyone knows about this thread.

IMO, it's OUR responsibility to protect others the best we can.

Sorry, and it's just my opinion, but in THIS case, I think it'd be in the best interests of all involved if she wasn't allowed to attend, simply because she's shown herself to be untrustworthy in her dealings.

Quote:
He has personally defended her, I have seen the PMs he sent my friend. He basically stated that IBD would have killed her pythons by now.
Wonder if after reading this thread if he'd buy a boa from her

Old 01-28-2011, 04:43 PM   #1200
DavidBeard
Unless there is a Sasquatch look-a-like convention going on nextdoor to the reptile show, spotting her shouldn't be difficult.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd