For Sale Proven adult jungle carpet pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 08-05-2010, 10:50 PM   #1
jberry
Proven adult jungle carpet pair

I have decided to let go of my proven adult jungle carpet pair. They were given this year off so they are ready to go for this upcoming season. They produced a nice clutch of 9 babes in 09. They are approximately 5' long and very well mannered. The male was purchased from prehistoric pets, eats f/th medium/large rats biweekly, and is a STUD breeder. The female was purchased from a local breeder as a 2 year old in 07. She is a mouser and will readily take 5 or 6 large mice weekly. Both have held there colors very well into adulthood and show no signs of turning muddy or dulling out with age. I have them priced at $700.00 shipped for the pair, or OBRO. This is a great pair and worth every penny. I can offer a discount if picked up...I am located in Georgia. PM or Email preferred at johnberrys03@yahoo.com.

thanks
John
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-05-2010, 11:19 PM   #2
jberry
The female is the one with her head on the far right of the picture.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-22-2010, 01:17 PM   #3
jberry
bump...open to resonable offers, or trades for female GREEN sanzania, or female madagascar ground boas.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-27-2010, 05:28 PM   #4
alex bleas
Do you take paypal?
What's the female shipped?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!