Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 248 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-19-2018, 08:00 AM   #2471
Black Adder
So it appears that Parks is just as arrogant in real life as his online persona appears to be on the likes of Fauna or Farcebook.

I find it truly staggering that he would enter a court of law and try to bend the court to his vision of the world as he sees it.

I would say he was lucky to not be subject to contempt of court

Old 10-19-2018, 02:05 PM   #2472
NathanKS
I don't given his history, The law is used frequently by people like Ty to quell disagreements in their favor, especially in development and real estate (areas Ty is known to have had a career in). Michelle actually put up a fight and look what happened. I is my opinion that Ty initiated this suit on the premise that Michelle would not respond or acquire a lawyer and he would get a default judgement against her.

He still might wind up in contempt based on the currently submitted motions for the 11/5 hearing.

Old 10-19-2018, 06:59 PM   #2473
InTheMud75
I just saw on FB that a dude with the same name is conducting the second annual "Iguanafest." Is this the same guy? If so, how is it that so many well known breeders are still supporting him? How is it that large companies like ZooMed and others are giving donations to him?

Old 10-19-2018, 07:07 PM   #2474
Black Adder
Pretty sure it is the same guy yes.
Maybe you should be asking the donators that question?
He controls his Farcebook page with an iron fist,you make one unsavory remark or comment and it is deleted and you are booted.
Easy to keep sheep docile in that manner.....

Old 10-19-2018, 08:41 PM   #2475
KelcifersDragons
Same one doing iguana fest. That was the whole reason he did the albino auction. The proceeds were to go to the conservation.

Old 10-19-2018, 09:02 PM   #2476
Skinker
Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post
The next court date is in February and I'll let the judge decide what is right.
An excerpt from Ty's one and only post in this thread. The last dash of hope anybody could have held that he really is a stand up guy who genuinely feels wronged is dust in the wind now that he's stubbornly ignoring the court's verdict after stating he'd adhere to it. What excuse can anybody possibly come up with for him now that he's rescinding on his written word here, where it can't be altered? Anybody out there who's still a Ty supporter want to clue me in on this one? It might be a good idea to stop putting his name on stuff folks are trying to sell too. I know when I see "Ty Park" attached on any critters now, I'll avoid them like the plague.

Old 10-30-2018, 02:03 AM   #2477
Goodland Reptiles
Thought

I would be interested to find out if Ty ends up paying with his personal funds (out of my own pocket) or if he takes money that is supposed to be going towards other sources... Just a thought..

Old 11-01-2018, 05:11 AM   #2478
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodland Reptiles View Post
I would be interested to find out if Ty ends up paying with his personal funds (out of my own pocket) or if he takes money that is supposed to be going towards other sources... Just a thought..
Eh, he has more than enough money to pay it out of his own pocket and not even break a sweat.

Old 11-01-2018, 07:08 AM   #2479
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post
Eh, he has more than enough money to pay it out of his own pocket and not even break a sweat.
Does he? From beginning to end he has cheaped out. Didn't want to give Michelle her lizard because it was more valuable. Didn't want to pay for a lawyer.
While we all know of cheapskate millionnaires, there are also a lot ot folks that like to put on the dog and seem like they are affluent when they are really not, or were once affluent and have lost previous fortunes.

Old 11-01-2018, 01:49 PM   #2480
filenamex5100
good point, Lucille. I don't think its safe to assume anything that mr. parks will or would do at this point. EXCEPT....I bet he plays the victim to all the donors and whatnot. the typically... "yes that was their verdict but they did not have all the facts". it will always be some sort of excuse as to why he lost in court but the whole time will paint himself as the victim.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu