Inquiry Anyone dealt with Mark Ahmadi - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2018, 09:55 AM   #1
ljsreptiles
Anyone dealt with Mark Ahmadi

Mark Ahmadi from Mobile Alabama, anyone dealt with him as a buyer? Thanks!

He wants to buy my boss, but he has 0 posts here.

Old 10-17-2018, 12:00 PM   #2
MIchaelfm
I just finished a deal with him. He was quick to pay the PayPal invoice and signed for them through fedex upon delivery. Got a message for him staying they were great and thanked me. Shipping done via SYR. No issues as of yet. Hope this helps.

Old 10-17-2018, 12:49 PM   #3
ljsreptiles
Yeah, I was insanely fast to pay! Almost too pushy with, which is what made me concerned.
I made him fedex me a money order, should have it today. We’ll see. I’ll update this post when he gets them.

Old 10-17-2018, 02:28 PM   #4
SixSpdRT
You have to remember Leslie, not a whole lot of people use Fauna anymore. I wish more people would use it because I feel like the BOI is such a great tool for both buyer and seller. I just sold a boa to Mark Ahmadi from Mobile, AL. He messaged me Sunday evening Oct 14th. He sent me the money via PayPal that same night. I Just shipped out his boa on Tuesday evening and he received it today Oct 17th at 9:30am. I messaged him to see how the boa was doing and he said everything was good and thanked me. Money is still in my PayPal account, everything seems to be fine on my end. I say you're safe to go ahead and sell him a snake.
-Frank Alvidrez

Old 10-17-2018, 02:55 PM   #5
ljsreptiles
You’re so right, I just hope the good guys still come here to post about the bad ones.
People are shadier than ever these days. When I googled the name, I didn’t find favorable things. I got the money order today, I’ll be cashing it tomorrow and getting the shipping supplies and get them to him next week I’d assume.

Old 10-20-2018, 07:01 PM   #6
ruben14
He contacted me saying to hold certain animals, got back to him letting him know one was sold but I had stuff I haven’t posted yet. He asked to see them, wanted all of them after he got his money right in a day or so. Mind you he just registered a month ago! So I entertained him. He gets back to me one night after I’m already asleep saying he’s ready and he’ll take what I got! Great, I wake up a couple hours later see his message and reply first thing in the am his time. He gets back to me later saying over the course of the night he spent X amount of dollars and can’t take them anymore. I’ve done this for almost two decades now so I was expecting this from a new member. Then we’re still texting and all of the sudden he paid my girl Ashley like 12k to much and if I can give him a couple days to figure out the refund he’ll take the good size order he wanted. Me being the to nice guy I am, said ok. At that point I confirmed his story with Ash. So at this point I’m thinking, he has to be legit and my experience is due to my schedule! This dude likes to buy boas late at night! So after sending him detailed pictures with prices in order and after him putting 3k of boas on hold, he then changes his mind for the 4th or 5th time and says he just wants the $250 female. There’s not any $250 female! There was a $250 you originally hit me up on and then some. Anyways, my experience from this guy is, he’s new and doesn’t quite get the ethics of the business yet. Sounds like he’s buying a lot of stuff and not really doing the math as far as the ups and mostly downs of buying adult females and is just trying to jump in our hobby head first with money instead of knowledge. We’ve all seen how those people end up most of the time. Hopefully he takes a step back and does some research. That’s my rant cause for me he was just an emotional roller coaster! I want this, I can’t, Now I can, I can but now u only want this one that doesn’t exist! Lol That’s just my experience though, I also know he is legit and does actually spend his money when he says. Just not the hours I’m awake! So this is a mixed review, he’s legit, just be ready to wheel and deal late night! Otherwise, y the time you wake up a few hours later he’ll have already blown 32k in 8 hours! Best of luck to you in this hobby sir!

Old 10-23-2018, 07:52 PM   #7
ljsreptiles
Just to update....

I didn’t have any of the back and forth like Ruben. He paid via money order as requested, it cleared and he signed for the snakes. I got a text saying they are gorgeous. So, no issues

Old 10-23-2018, 08:00 PM   #8
ruben14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsreptiles View Post
Just to update....

I didn’t have any of the back and forth like Ruben. He paid via money order as requested, it cleared and he signed for the snakes. I got a text saying they are gorgeous. So, no issues
One of the lucky ones! I’d try working with him again cause I know he’s been legit with others I know. I just hope to have the same experience as the rest of you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!