Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA? - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-26-2012, 04:23 PM   #201
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
What I also find interesting was his conversations with Susan Sentman, as his phone conversation at this late date indicated to me that he only barely heard of her and he was trying to get information from me about her and what animals she has. Of course, I declined to provide any information, saying I had never been to her place, so I could not comment. It is apparent from the posts in this thread that he pretty much knew all he needed to know about her before talking to me.
Everyone did a wonderful job. I have absolutely nothing to add except this.

Susan, I do not know you. I have no involvement with this thread. But my gut feelings just compelled me to write and respond to you. Lock your doors while this jerk is in Florida.

It is really bothering me right now and I have no clue why. So please just lock your doors and don't let this jerk know where you live.

Old 01-26-2012, 05:14 PM   #202
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
Everyone did a wonderful job. I have absolutely nothing to add except this.

Susan, I do not know you. I have no involvement with this thread. But my gut feelings just compelled me to write and respond to you. Lock your doors while this jerk is in Florida.

It is really bothering me right now and I have no clue why. So please just lock your doors and don't let this jerk know where you live.
Yeah, I hear that. He asked me what I would do if I were threatened (referring to his supposed threats he got via telephone calls), and I told him "ignore it". I get threats all of the time. Doesn't faze me in the least. AND I carry a gun at all times.

Old 01-26-2012, 05:36 PM   #203
Jela's Phat Phibs
Quote:
Yeah, I hear that. He asked me what I would do if I were threatened (referring to his supposed threats he got via telephone calls), and I told him "ignore it". I get threats all of the time. Doesn't faze me in the least. AND I carry a gun at all times.
Exactly. Bare in mind though that a "threat" to him was something as little as someone texting him asking where their items and or cash was. I thought at first that this might have been something random that just happened to me however it seems like this fool just keeps on keeping on, trying to cheat as many people as he can. I could only get so lucky if he were to be dumb enough to show up at my house

Old 01-26-2012, 08:48 PM   #204
Susan S.
Threats?

While I greatly appreciate your concern that I keep my doors locked,
I know Steven does not drive. The two times I met with him to give him the items he purchased from me (a bale of aspen and a dimmer switch) His Mother always drove him to meet me.

I live on acreage, I have a big German Shepherd who watches my evey move and I carry a gun too! So I am not worried about this guy Steven who in my opinion is shy, insecure and totally dependent upon parents or relatives to have a place to stay and exist. Steven preys on trusting people on the internet. I hope that FFWCC will keep up with him and I think his case needs to be passed on to the FBI.

Susan Sentman

Old 01-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #205
lavy&purple retics
Ye im sure susan can definately watch her back if nt that massive german shepard she has will lol hes always on edge about defending her...everytime I see him

Old 01-26-2012, 10:15 PM   #206
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan S. View Post
While I greatly appreciate your concern that I keep my doors locked,
I know Steven does not drive. The two times I met with him to give him the items he purchased from me (a bale of aspen and a dimmer switch) His Mother always drove him to meet me.

I live on acreage, I have a big German Shepherd who watches my evey move and I carry a gun too! So I am not worried about this guy Steven who in my opinion is shy, insecure and totally dependent upon parents or relatives to have a place to stay and exist. Steven preys on trusting people on the internet. I hope that FFWCC will keep up with him and I think his case needs to be passed on to the FBI.

Susan Sentman
How old do you suppose that Stephen really is?

Has anyone contacted his mother about his actions while living under her roof?

Old 01-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #207
Jela's Phat Phibs
Quote:
How old do you suppose that Stephen really is?

Has anyone contacted his mother about his actions while living under her roof?
He's allegedly 23. Susan says she thinks he is in his 20's and Shawn confirms this as well.

When he pulled his stunt on me, the TSD went to his home, well his mom's home and alerted either Steven, his mom or all of the above to the problem. This is what prompted him to contact me that night after he had been ignoring me.

I can only guess that they just turn a blind eye to it.

Old 01-26-2012, 10:40 PM   #208
Brandon Roesler
You'd think they would have at least put him in Timeout

Old 01-26-2012, 10:44 PM   #209
bobtard
lol, he's viewing. Got anything to say? No, you don't, because you're a little compulsively lying thief.

Old 01-27-2012, 02:27 AM   #210
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jela's Phat Phibs View Post
He's allegedly 23. Susan says she thinks he is in his 20's and Shawn confirms this as well.

When he pulled his stunt on me, the TSD went to his home, well his mom's home and alerted either Steven, his mom or all of the above to the problem. This is what prompted him to contact me that night after he had been ignoring me.

I can only guess that they just turn a blind eye to it.
Sorry to seem stupid, but who or what is "TSD"?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bpman850, dan jobes, danhoover23@gmail.com, rider91923, steven miller