Gracie is dead - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Skinks & Tegus Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-27-2009, 04:03 PM   #11
Wolfy-hound
I don't see why freezing would bother poisons.. but the body actually does break down chemicals and poisons, so I'm not really qualified to say one way or the other. The guy was pretty dismmissive of being able to see anything, so... I just haven't decided.

Old 04-28-2009, 03:02 PM   #12
Tiger Lilly
I don't have anything to say that hasn't been said already. Just know that my thoughts are with you. A lot of us can sympathize/empathize with you in the loss(es). It never helps to have all this stuff happen at once. Just know that my (our) thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

Old 04-28-2009, 04:55 PM   #13
Wolfy-hound
I forgot to mention, I found a large dead rat in my front yard yesterday. Possibly poisoned? No way to tell exactly what killed it, is it just a coincidance?

Old 04-28-2009, 05:27 PM   #14
Mooing Tricycle
Seriously... i really recommend getting a trail camera that takes pictures at night.

Old 04-28-2009, 09:02 PM   #15
Tiger Lilly
I have to agree with Alicia on some kind of camera or monitoring system.
It could be coincidence, but do you really want to take that chance with the rest of your animals? If someone is poisoning your animals you need to find out sooner rather than later, and file reports, prosecute--NAIL THEIR BUTT TO THE WALL!
Before you have any more "coincidences."

Old 04-28-2009, 09:56 PM   #16
Wolfy-hound
Sorry, I didn't realize I had not mentioned it in this thread. I was already talking to a friend about cams, and will be setting up security cams pretty soon.
I take my animal's safety very seriously. I'm speaking of what I can PROVE, and I don't want to sound like a paranoid crazy. But I am paranoid, especially when it comes to people and my pets. That's why none of my dogs are ever left outside, and why the lizard pen was set up inside a chain link fenced yard.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!