Crested Still borns...?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-05-2006, 01:29 AM   #1
svtuon
Crested Still borns...??

hey guys.. i was wondering.. i had about 4 crested gecko eggs that should be hatchin in about 2 or 3 weeks. 3 of them hatched out or broke its egg but all died. i have 1 left of that clutch and i was wondering if anyone might know y. i juss had them in my closet since they were laid and i thought was doing ok.. please any info is much appreciated.. thanks

Old 10-02-2006, 08:15 PM   #2
tysonmccrary
Did you keep there temperature between 74-80 degrees? Did you leave baby food in a dish for them? And did you keep the hydrated? Those are the only things I can think of that might be able to help you out. My crested's just hatched about 3 days ago and i've noticed that they won't drink from the dish so I have to dip the end of a Q-Tip into water and then i just touch it against the front of there mouth and they will lick the Q-Tip giving them water, today they ate there first cricket but I had to take the legs off of the baby crickets for them to catch them. Hope I was of help, Good Luck!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!