Andrew Sury and Chris Estep ??!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-07-2004, 07:48 PM   #1
Ramona
Question Andrew Sury and Chris Estep ??!!!!!

anyone know Chris Estep of Reptile Haven & Exotic Birds. or Andrew Sury from Turtle pimp.com They have tort for sale"at to good to be true" prices . Before I try to place an order I want to find out what others think. I have e-mailed one of these guys with no answer. are they true.??!!!

Old 11-07-2004, 09:39 PM   #2
Mark and Aimee
Quote:
anyone know Chris Estep of Reptile Haven & Exotic Birds
We've purchased quite a few animals and a bunch of supplies from Chris at Reptile Haven. He's a good guy, although extremely busy. At the prices he sells stuff for, you gotta expect him to be busy.

Never heard of the other guy. Just a suggestion - limit your inquiries to one party per post. It will avoid a LOT of confusion in the end.

Old 11-08-2004, 01:58 AM   #3
Spectrum Reptiles
Don't even hesitate..........

Andy is a VERY good guy and VERY trustworthy. He and I have dealt with each other many times and Andy always goes out of his way and sends NICE animals. I know Chris also, and he too is a good guy and like the previous posts said, he is very busy, so just be patient. However, I would deal with either one of them in a second!!

Good luck,
Barry

Old 11-08-2004, 08:32 AM   #4
Youkai
I purchased a herp related book from Chris Estep, and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly.

I know it's not an animal, but I am located in Canada and not the US, and he made everything run quite smoothly...including paying the extra shipping costs!

Old 11-08-2004, 09:06 AM   #5
Jan Orcutt
Thumbs up Andy Sury

I've had plenty of good experiences with Andy Sury, aka Turtlepimp. His turtles are excellent, and he's one of the best people you could ever meet. He's been both helpful and generous in my transactions.

Old 11-08-2004, 10:17 PM   #6
turtlepimp
Ramona,I ask that you do a topic of TurtlePimp.

I have no idea of who Chris is and I am interested in what people think.

Thanks,Andy

Old 11-09-2004, 06:45 PM   #7
Earl H. Turner
Talking Andy Sury--Honesty

Andy is HONEST--I have purchased many chelonians from him---all were excellent and represented,packed and shipped very professionally.... He even called to provide the tracking number...He is an A+ dealer and I recommend him HIGHLY--Earl H. Turner

Old 11-09-2004, 08:12 PM   #8
Boavoyage
Chris Estep is a GREAT GUY to do business with. I've been to his store before, and did several transaction with him - all are smooth. Buy with out any hesistate

Old 11-12-2004, 11:24 AM   #9
JTGoff69
You can't go wrong with Andy's turtles/torts. I've done business with him and his turtles were wonderful as were his business practices. He's a really nice guy who genuinely cares for all the animals he keeps!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!