Good Guy Good Guy--William Gangemi--Gangemiw - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-21-2017, 04:26 PM   #1
TheLizardKingExotics
Good Guy--William Gangemi--Gangemiw

I met William Gangemi at the NARBC Tinley Park show. I purchased a 1.1 pair of CB Abronia deppii from him. I was a little reluctant at first because the female of the pair was quite young. My mind was eased as Mr. Gangemi gave me a guarantee on the sexed pair and also sold them at a discounted price because the female was small. These animals ate for me within 5 minutes of being set up in their new enclosures! Very happy with the quality of these animals and will be purchasing from William Gangemi again! Thanks again William.

Old 03-22-2017, 08:22 AM   #2
evergladesboy
I have bought animals from both Billys, father and son. All animals were very nice and the dudes were cool to deal with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!