Christoper Chappell/zarekaz@gmail.com Experience - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-12-2008, 06:22 PM   #1
C.GrayC&TExotic
Christoper Chappell/zarekaz@gmail.com Experience

I have been working with reptiles for 10yrs now and it never gets old to be able to come on a forum or board and talk about a positive experience.
I put a inquiry on Chris last week but no one responded, so obviously I had nothing to go on besides his word, and my instinct. Well now if he is looked up on the boi you can feel confident working with him.
I had been conversating with Chris thru email about a pair of albino boas that he needed to move and I wanted them in my breeding collection. He had informed me that he was selling his collection for certain reasons and made me one of the best deals I have ever recieved on a pair of snakes.
I recieved these this morning and they were exactly what he described and sent pictures of. They were shipped and packed very well.
To make a story short, it was a pleasent experience, with nice animals involved, you can feel confident in working with him.
Oh yea and I recieved a 07 albino female and a 06 albino stripe (Kahl line) male.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!