14 foot plus african rock female!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 11-24-2009, 08:55 PM   #1
edbelikewoa
14 foot plus african rock female!!!

hello i have this large female afrock het patternless from bob clark. shes about 4 years old and tame!!! very sweet for a afrock. shes about 14 feet long 70 plus pounds heavy girl!!! she eats anything you put in here face F/T or live right now i have her on XL rabbits f/t and chickens live. shes ready to go shell be a great breeder or pet. plus shes 100% het for patternless i brought her from bob clark 4 years ago i dont have paper work so im selling her for a small price. u dont see big female afrocks online for sale and the best part shes tame!!! i mean puppy dog tame!!! very claim in and out her cage my 10 year old niece handles her with me and she free roams the house without a problem once again tame snake i hate to see her go. im asking only $350 shipped!!! which is gonna have to be delta dash...send me your address and ill give u a price on shipping.the pics are pretty old but its all i have for now shes about 10-11 feet here but shes much bigger and heavier now!!! trades are welcome for female retics adults only!!! and albino burms adult females and othe morphs no normals!!! send me a email with offers at edbelikewoa2005@gmail.com

Contact User Check User
Old 11-25-2009, 05:58 PM   #2
edbelikewoa
$350 shipped!!! thats $250 for her and $100 for shipping get her while shes hot!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-27-2009, 07:39 PM   #3
SnakeMaster01
Afrock

Please email me at dusty002@hotmail.com Thank you.

Old 11-30-2009, 07:55 PM   #4
edbelikewoa
also lo0king for ball python co-dom morphs and double co-doms will trade for a pair of baby mojaves, cinnamons, lessers,ivory ball ,blue eyed lucy wutever ur willing to trade no pastels or yellowbellys....
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-03-2009, 08:28 PM   #5
jakethesnake2
Hey could you shoot me up some recent handling pics at jacobsheppard@shaw.ca

Old 02-28-2010, 05:46 PM   #6
dragonhoit
wow very very nice wish i had the space

Old 03-20-2010, 11:02 PM   #7
edbelikewoa
she is sold!!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!