For Sale Or Trade. Multiple Boas, 08s and Breeders. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 12:16 PM   #1
Barbee1
Or Trade. Multiple Boas, 08s and Breeders.

I have several boas i need to move out. This is my first time posting for sale on here, id prefer local deals, I will ship with shipyourreptiles.com. Im in hartwell, ga. Im minutes from SC, bout 2 hrs from atl and close enough to drive into south eastern Tenn and NC. . I need to down size to focus on the higher ends that i have. And reaslly need the space.

I have,

- Adult male columbian (very beautiful colors), never bred. $200

-A pair of proven hypo central american boas (thought female was gravid and had high hopes for her this year but nothing ever came, keep in mind she could POSSIBLY be gravid) $450 for the pair.

-early 08 hypo het albino (no papers though) $200

*-Yearling male berm. Said to be triple het, granite, green, and albino. Got him from a local breeder with no papers and the intention of proving him out one day.

Im looking to trade multiples for one. Hate to get rid of any of them but i need to down size and focuse on the higher ends that i have. Interested in berms, boas of coarse, carpet pythons, leos, and monitors, possibly adult BP morphs, would like male albino green or granite berm, maybe a dwarf retic, or a retic morph if you take several of mine in trade. Cages and food are always welcome to be thrown into the mix.

*PM/Email me for pics*

Tyler
Bigbassinrdnck@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-11-2009, 07:15 PM   #2
Barbee1
Bump Bump Bump
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-11-2009, 07:55 PM   #3
animaladventure2000
trade

I have 2 male carpets one is a jungle from bob clark both are about 3yrs old would you be interested in any type trade

Old 07-12-2009, 01:25 AM   #4
Barbee1
sure would, pm me what you got in mind
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-13-2009, 08:11 PM   #5
Barbee1
anybody else?
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-15-2009, 12:48 PM   #6
Barbee1
seem to have lost contact with everyone interested? nobody else?
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-16-2009, 08:26 PM   #7
Crazy4Herps
Are the dums still available? Would you be willing to sell them separately. I'd love to see pics.

Old 07-17-2009, 04:56 PM   #8
Barbee1
yes they are actually. which one would you be interested in? pm an email addy if you got one and ill send some pics. just havent had time to post them on here yet
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-17-2009, 05:05 PM   #9
Crazy4Herps
PM sent.

Old 07-20-2009, 04:59 PM   #10
drizzt08
I'm interested in the hog female email me at mitchelsexotics@gmail.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread