Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:14 PM   #151
red.dragon.frog
I spoke to Penny at the Northside location that Jeromy Dana gave everyone on this thread saying she saw him open it. She directly told me he did not open it in the USPS. Then Ida at Consumer Affairs called Penny at Northside and Penny told Ida that he did not open it in the USPS.
The lady at the 800 number Barbra did not contact Northside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashendust54 View Post
So Rhonda your stating that you spoke to a representative regarding this issue thru a 1-800 number, how would they possibly know wether or not a customer opened a package inside one of the locations? This sounds like classic mis-direction.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:14 PM   #152
JeromyD
Rhonda ill ship this empty box back to you sure and it wont cost me 20 dollars. also id have to wait till i make this claim cause i am absolutely gonna find out if this box weight was any heavier that was you are cleared and im cleared of all this.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:16 PM   #153
JeromyD
Rhonda is me not being seen opening the package your only argument at this point, cause i indeed did open it there, and that lady penny has been working there a long time, i opened the box on the counter and left. That did happen no matter what you said. im over this ive already come to the conclusion on what im going to do and that wont happen till monday.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:17 PM   #154
red.dragon.frog
You can pay for a shipping label through USPS online. It is called Click and Ship. You can have USPS come to an address to pick up the shipment. You can leave it at the door and not even see the delivery person. If there are other charges they bill you on your online account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
So that charge backs or mis-charges don't happen in the first place***

Old 04-20-2012, 06:22 PM   #155
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill T
We ship a lot USPS and they will back charge you if the weight is wrong but when we take boxes in our postmaster weighs them and gives us a receipt so we know if we are going to be charged more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromyD
if there is a difference in weight when the parcel is in the building they do indeed weigh it in and if theres a difference they catch it immediately
I've never dealt with pre-printed labels, but I've noticed that even when dealing with Flat Rate Priority boxes, where weight is irrelevant, they've ALWAYS put it on the scale right away for their own labeling purposes. Seems kinda far-fetched, to me, that it would even make it on to the truck without having the proper weight noted on the label.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:22 PM   #156
red.dragon.frog
She said you did not. I know you are not being truthful. I sent out the monsoon and you lie about her seeing you open it. You lie about it saying it is not in the box. Its not what I said Penny the girl you said saw you open it said you did not! You are a lie and fraud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromyD View Post
Rhonda is me not being seen opening the package your only argument at this point, cause i indeed did open it there, and that lady penny has been working there a long time, i opened the box on the counter and left. That did happen no matter what you said. im over this ive already come to the conclusion on what im going to do and that wont happen till monday.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:26 PM   #157
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by red.dragon.frog View Post
You can pay for a shipping label through USPS online. It is called Click and Ship. You can have USPS come to an address to pick up the shipment. You can leave it at the door and not even see the delivery person. If there are other charges they bill you on your online account.
FedEx works the EXACT same way

What I am saying is...FedEx does not CHARGE you right away, especially when you have a card on file with them.

they wait till they have your package, weigh it, and THEN charge you based on THEIR weighing of the package.

If they went by everyone's actual guesses when they charged people's online accounts, they would be doing TONS of charge backs or re-charges DAILY.

That seems counter productive for any company....

Old 04-20-2012, 06:27 PM   #158
JeromyD
Quote:
She said you did not. I know you are not being truthful. I sent out the monsoon and you lie about her seeing you open it. You lie about it saying it is not in the box. Its not what I said Penny the girl you said saw you open it said you did not! You are a lie and fraud.
You are the only person doing any kinda fraud i promise that. you can say what ever you want but i will be talking to consumer affairs and im sure when i open a case on monday morning they will do every bit of research needed and being the fact i have pictures and all these emails and messages i will be prepared in every way the statement of she didnt see me open the box is a he said she said between you and me and is in void. ither way if she did or didnt see me open it YOUR box is labeled 1lb NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY YOUR WRONG IN THAT MANNER. i have not lied at all not once. Ill be doing a claim on monday and im sure they will see what it weighted in at when it was dropped off and that will be the end of all this.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:27 PM   #159
red.dragon.frog
I thought they would weigh it also when I had to drop it off. That is why I took personal time to go rather than have my son go. -I could pay the difference.- When I dropped it off she did not weigh it and did not give me anything. I asked her if that was all I needed to do and she said yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
I've never dealt with pre-printed labels, but I've noticed that even when dealing with Flat Rate Priority boxes, where weight is irrelevant, they've ALWAYS put it on the scale right away for their own labeling purposes. Seems kinda far-fetched, to me, that it would even make it on to the truck without having the proper weight noted on the label.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:29 PM   #160
Willow
Quote:
I thought they would weigh it also when I had to drop it off. That is why I took personal time to go rather than have my son go. -I could pay the difference.- When I dropped it off she did not weigh it and did not give me anything. I asked her if that was all I needed to do and she said yes.
When did you get charged for the label??

Directly after you printed it? Or after you dropped it off?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!