Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2012, 07:38 PM   #181
snakeman101172
Red Dragon Frog

What you could do is claim that you felt he was going to rip you off so you sent an empty box. Then once you were able to confirm you received the geckos you will make good and ship the product. you would still be dirt but save a little face and make good on your fraud. You stole from him period. Posting pics of the geckos just proves you got 2 geckos as agreed. If sexing is wrong ship them back and you will still have the other monsoon that you never shipped and he will have his geckos back. If your budget dictates this kind of behavior perhaps you should not be caring for living animals. Where will you be stealing the food to care for your new pets ? Also, why would you put these 2 geckos in the same enclosure as one that is not eating and had a cage mate die ?

Old 04-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #182
JeromyD
you know that was the first thing that came to mind was maybe it was just a test to see if she was really going to get the geckos but then again she said right away she sent it and was very solid that it was sent and now that she has said both geckos have been received in good order just not sexed correctly

Old 04-20-2012, 08:20 PM   #183
red.dragon.frog
I am an honest person. I sent the monsoon. I have been upfront and honest through this entire thread. Most people I know place insurance on express items in case they are damaged or lost. It is the smart thing to do when you are sending a 100$ item. JeromyD has lied already in this thread and I regret doing business with him. He received a monsoon and it trying to get more out of the trade now. I find it sickening that you are doing this. You an I both know you got the monsoon and I hope you do not try and pull this with someone else. Anyone can take items out of a box and take a photo of an empty box. It will catch up to you!

Old 04-20-2012, 08:23 PM   #184
JeromyD
look there is a huge problem with your shipping method being the fact it only weighed 1lb come on you know better your an adult there's a difference between one pound and 5 i didnt take anything out of the box i opened a empty box. i want the monsoon nothing more goodness

Old 04-20-2012, 08:40 PM   #185
Show Me
Jeromy is this you?

Old 04-20-2012, 08:51 PM   #186
laterob
We really need a 'train wreck' smilie.

What are the chances they BOTH set out to scam each other?

Old 04-20-2012, 08:51 PM   #187
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by red.dragon.frog View Post
I am an honest person. I sent the monsoon. I have been upfront and honest through this entire thread. Most people I know place insurance on express items in case they are damaged or lost. It is the smart thing to do when you are sending a 100$ item. JeromyD has lied already in this thread and I regret doing business with him. He received a monsoon and it trying to get more out of the trade now. I find it sickening that you are doing this. You an I both know you got the monsoon and I hope you do not try and pull this with someone else. Anyone can take items out of a box and take a photo of an empty box. It will catch up to you!
Rhonda I do agree anyone can take an item from a box and take a picture

Most shipping labels would have had the correct weight, to accommodate for someone trying to pass off an empty box.

You have every right to contact USPS and get the information about your box....they have to have a logged weight for it. The best and most likely ONLY way to prove there was anything in that box, is for USPS to have logged it weighing more then 1lb.

Old 04-20-2012, 09:03 PM   #188
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post

That thought did cross my mind a few times....would be nice to see one of these days. lol

Old 04-20-2012, 09:03 PM   #189
Show Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post

Yes we do. It shows below that he's been on this thread the whole time after I posted...wonder why he's not answering my question? Maybe I need to show another mug shot from a earlier arrest and then he could give me a answer if it's him or not?!!

Old 04-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #190
Regius_ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
Yes we do. It shows below that he's been on this thread the whole time after I posted...wonder why he's not answering my question? Maybe I need to show another mug shot from a earlier arrest and then he could give me a answer if it's him or not?!!
Lol, this is the second thread I've read this week that has the potential of being as good as any movie of the week! I LOVE plot twists!

And that guy sure is short.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!