Obama had a secret weapon - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 12-10-2012, 05:26 PM   #21
cajunreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
John, that post hurt my head to read. You still haven't learned how to spell the countries in which you were deployed. When did I ever say that you were getting the benefits that you enjoy unjustly? The point was, you don't know everyone's situation, so don't judge. You're doing the same thing that you were bitching about. I know it's a hard concept, but that's called hypocrisy.

There really seem to be a ton of holes in this story. I don't want to call a veteran into question, but it wouldn't be the first time that someone's BS'ed about that in here. I'd really like to know about retirement at 25? Can any other vets in here vouch for that one?

Chris
I was medically retired due to i lost my leg and could not be in combat anymore and right now they are kicking alot of people out last year they told everyone army wide if your hurt and cant deploy and dont get fixed your out. So i did my med board and if you get out with more than 30% your retired i have a blue id card if you would like proof ill be happy to send you a pic of my card thats no problem. I do know alot of peoples situations around my area that sit around and just collect money they havent earned. I know theres some people out there that do work their a** off trying to make ends meet and do need assistance and im all for that, but for someone to sit around doing nothing and not looking for work to get money and assistance is wrong. I mean to get unemployment benefits you dont have to prove your looking for jobs you just have to tell them you are so people lie about it since its so easy.

Old 12-10-2012, 05:41 PM   #22
JCCS
Ok, man, from reading your posts on here, I have a bit of advice for you. Use your GI Bill or some of the money you're spending on ATV's and what not and go take some writing classes. It is literally painful to read your writing. I'm not saying I'm perfect in this area, but you're almost illegible.

That being said, I hate to hear about your leg and I'm glad you're going on with your life. That being said, you've shown a lot of ignorance here about how certain things work. You very much do have to look for work on unemployment. Everyone on unemployment is subject to audits and if they don't have the documentation to support their effort, they can actually be held liable to pay all of their benefits back.

Chris

Old 12-10-2012, 05:57 PM   #23
Metachrosis
Not all States are the same,but the Majority do require people to
Log Employment Contacts.(Uploaded Weekly via online accounts)
My Neighbor works for TWC (Texas Workforce Commission)
She says the State rules require predetermined quotas(number of contacts)suited to a persons location.
Example: Population 150K = 5 Contacts per week
Paper Logs are to be completed and retained during benefits period
Random request for and data confirmation etc
Thousands are caught State wide every week,
State Benefit prosecution is 100%.

If you are 12-24 months into benifits and they call in week #2 it better pan out or you just thought you had problems

Anyway Thanks for your Service and Sacrifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunreptiles View Post
. I mean to get unemployment benefits you dont have to prove your looking for jobs you just have to tell them you are so people lie about it since its so easy.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:06 PM   #24
cajunreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
Ok, man, from reading your posts on here, I have a bit of advice for you. Use your GI Bill or some of the money you're spending on ATV's and what not and go take some writing classes. It is literally painful to read your writing. I'm not saying I'm perfect in this area, but you're almost illegible.

That being said, I hate to hear about your leg and I'm glad you're going on with your life. That being said, you've shown a lot of ignorance here about how certain things work. You very much do have to look for work on unemployment. Everyone on unemployment is subject to audits and if they don't have the documentation to support their effort, they can actually be held liable to pay all of their benefits back.

Chris

Here in louisiana you go online and answer like 6 questions and they ask if youve applied for any jobs you say yes and they ask for 3 people that you applied for they never check with those employers and you can just write random sh** on there for companies. Why do you feel you have to insult me? Not once have i insulted you in any way. Now if you get a job and still try to collect unemployment they do find out and you will have to pay back any money you have gotten while working. Also louisiana only lets you be on unemployment for 6 months then your on your own. Which i think is great unlike FL where i know people on unemployment for 1 yr and then get an extension for another year just so they dont have to work.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:15 PM   #25
JCCS
Reading back, I don't see where I've insulted you. I said your writing needed work. I also said you did not seem to be educated on topics which you were discussing. Even with your response, I stand by those remarks. Yes, there is a weekly electronic form to fill out, but most states are much more like what Tommy has quoted. They don't want to give out that money and want to make people "work" for it.

Chris

Old 12-10-2012, 06:31 PM   #26
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunreptiles View Post
Here in louisiana you go online and answer like 6 questions and they ask if youve applied for any jobs you say yes and they ask for 3 people that you applied for they never check with those employers and you can just write random **** on there for companies.
Isn't that popularly known as "lying"? I believe it could also be called "fraud".

Old 12-10-2012, 07:07 PM   #27
ShadowAceD
John, what rank were you when you got out of the military? Were you married at the time?

Did you receive any special service medals for the sacrifice of your leg on a tour of duty?

Old 12-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #28
cajunreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
John, what rank were you when you got out of the military? Were you married at the time?

Did you receive any special service medals for the sacrifice of your leg on a tour of duty?
I was an E5 when i got out. Yes im married been married for 2 1/2yrs. yes i did receive medals for the tour and my injury. i got bronze star, cab, purple heart, osr, msm, and acm. why do you ask?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!