Suriname Bcc Pic's (DUW) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-03-2009, 12:19 AM   #1
Vinny D
Talking Suriname Bcc Pic's (DUW)

Here are some pic's of Ben and Rosy. Ben is a Pokigron local Suriname Bcc, produced by Gus Rentfro from RioBravo Reptiles, and Rosy is from pure Belknap (bloodlines) Suriname Bcc and was produced by Barry Miller from Miller reptiles.. Hope you enjoy..

Ben- The pic's with a date on them were taken in early feb2009, all the other were taken with in the past 2 weeks..

This is the best pic i have of him showing his true color's, to bad i didnt get his tail in it.

And here is Ben at a little over one year of age.

He has really colored up nicely since then, and with every shed his color's expload

And here is Rosy...Again the pic's with a date on them were taken in early Feb2009...

These were taken last week...

Old 06-03-2009, 12:25 AM   #2
Vinny D
And here they are breeding. Pic's taken early Feb 2009.

And these pic's were taken while taking a break from some Suriname Luv lol..

Hope you enjoy!!!

Old 06-03-2009, 05:12 AM   #3
Vinny D
No comments?? I see how it is lol j/k..

Old 06-03-2009, 02:45 PM   #4
Vinny D
Here are a couple pic's that were taken with no flash. One first one was taken with a cell phone by a good friend of mine and the other was taken by me

This is Ben at approx 2 1/2yrs of age!!!

And here he is last month. Thais pic gves you a pretty good idea of the golden color he has his back...

And a cool pic of me and Rosy...

Thanks for looking!!!!

Old 06-03-2009, 03:49 PM   #5
Randall Turner
Good looking pair. I wish you luck with producing a litter with them.

Old 06-03-2009, 04:01 PM   #6
AbsoluteApril
Hey Vinny, nice to see you here at Fauna! These forums aren't quite as busy as the other site we are both on, so be patient for comments. I like that pic of Ben from last month, don't think I saw that one before.

Old 06-03-2009, 05:32 PM   #7
Tiger Lilly
Great pics, Vinny. I like the last one--was that a real backdrop or added?

Old 06-03-2009, 05:34 PM   #8
Boa4u
Love those rich red tails

Old 06-03-2009, 09:55 PM   #9
Vinny D
Thanks everyone for the nice comments!! The last pic with me in it was photoshopped.. Ben just shed today, so i took a few pic's of him and they turned out amazing. IMO these are the best pic's i have taken of him.. Rosy is still in shed, so i didnt take any of her.. Hope you like these i sure do

And i saved the best for last. This was the only pic i took with a flash, and for some reason this time, it really showes his color's like i see him in person

She EXPLOADS with color with ever shed, i cant wait to see what this bad boy look's like as a full grown adult..

Thanks for looking and take care

Old 07-21-2009, 09:06 AM   #10
Vinny D

And the pair together!!

Thanks for looking

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!