Where did you come from?? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-29-2012, 06:56 PM   #11
TheFragginDragon
Thanks all! He/She ain't goin' nowhere

Here's a pic of the whole clutch.

Old 06-29-2012, 07:40 PM   #12
Cat_Eyed_Lady
I have to admit, I am not usually a ball python person but even my jaw dropped when seeing her/him! Absolutely stunning!

Old 06-29-2012, 07:51 PM   #13
rabernet
Stunning! Would love to see pictures of it as it grows up!

Old 06-29-2012, 08:40 PM   #14
Matt2979
I can't get over how well that turned out!! But "Dante"...is that your original fire? Orrrr...was that the second boy? (Inquiring minds, and all that! )

Old 06-29-2012, 08:51 PM   #15
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
I can't get over how well that turned out!! But "Dante"...is that your original fire? Orrrr...was that the second boy? (Inquiring minds, and all that! )
That's the boy I got from you. After rechecking my records though, she did the deed with both him and the newer male I got when it looked like Dante wasn't 'up to the task' . I think I'll have to keep both of them for now, just to be on the safe side.

Old 06-29-2012, 09:17 PM   #16
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFragginDragon View Post
That's the boy I got from you. After rechecking my records though, she did the deed with both him and the newer male I got when it looked like Dante wasn't 'up to the task' . I think I'll have to keep both of them for now, just to be on the safe side.
Oh man! Yeah, I'd keep both, just in case. I was pretty sure that Dante was what you named the boy that you got from me, but was unsure about if you had tried both (fire) boys with the mojo. Either way, congrats on a nice clutch, and definitely for hatching out an amazing baby!! Hope it's the sex you're looking for!

Old 06-30-2012, 03:48 AM   #17
R. Eventide
Holy crapola, that's an amazing snake! I'd also love to see pics as s/he gets older!

Old 06-30-2012, 05:46 PM   #18
brock lesser
Wow ! That snake would not be going anywhere except into the breeding rack.

Old 06-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #19
Robert Walker
Figured out what it will be once it gets older...
Attached Images

Old 06-30-2012, 07:37 PM   #20
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Figured out what it will be once it gets older...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fire, mojave