Good Guy!.....John Mellyn...New Braunfels Tx. Snake Farm - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2004, 06:56 PM   #1
Reptile Locators
Thumbs up Good Guy!.....John Mellyn...New Braunfels Tx. Snake Farm

My family and i have been to the snake farm in New Braunfels Tx. many times in the past 3-5 years and john and i have compleated many reptile deals and we just completed anther deal which went very well.
I always get excited to see all of the critters at the snake farm and ecurage anyone who get's the chance to visit
With John and take a look around he has a nice crotalus display and an impressive King Cobra along with many other herps Hot And non-vens herps.

I will be compleating another deal with john this week and am sure i will be pleased with it as well as past deals

Thank's John Always been a Pleasure!

here is a pick of one of the herps i traded to him that will be displayed there. and sugest anyone would be happy in dealing with John at the snake farm and enjoy the exhibited animals

Peace Out!
Attached Images