Teach Me Your Ways - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2018, 09:02 AM   #1
demonss
Arrow Teach Me Your Ways

Hi all, I am looking into getting a cbb ATB, I'm finding a lot of differing info online about care requirements and figured it would be best to hear from the keepers themselves. First, screen lids, yes or no? Could I use a 40 Gallon breeder turned on one end with a glass door for the front? What is the perfect substrate for them (preferably something that doesn't mold as my wife is extremely allergic and it's obviously bad for the snake) What is the perfect temp and humidity? It is going to be a display animal probably in my bedroom as my living room would probably be too active with the dogs running around. And finally, would they benefit from a uth as well as a basking light or is it one or the other? Anything I can learn the better. Thank you, Mike.