Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 25 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2018, 06:50 PM   #241
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
I'm not going to post on this thread anymore!

Old 07-11-2018, 07:00 PM   #242
lg_beardie
I hate to bash on people, but he is really not handling this professionally and in an adult manner. "Screw you"

I mean really? People are trying to help and that's what you say?

Old 07-11-2018, 08:19 PM   #243
Ed Clark
Unhappy

It's a shame those frogs are going to die under his care, how many other reptiles and amphibians die under his care or maybe I should say lack of care.the frogs have an easy treatable condition if treated early.it's way past that stage.

Old 07-11-2018, 08:52 PM   #244
Black Adder
There is only "one piece of work "in the house tonight!

Old 07-12-2018, 01:50 AM   #245
elena
Ed, if you think you know what's wrong with those frogs, could you share that information with us? It might be nice to have one post in this thread that is informative.

Old 07-12-2018, 09:43 AM   #246
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by elena View Post
Ed, if you think you know what's wrong with those frogs, could you share that information with us? It might be nice to have one post in this thread that is informative.
It would be inappropriate for me to talk veterinary medicine here.
thanks for asking.

Old 07-12-2018, 10:42 AM   #247
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by elena View Post

Before KEVEN spat his dummy out there were a number of thoughts and possibilities offered.
However they were all ignored and instead KEVEN went off on his little tirade.

IMHO he has absolutely zero interest in their welfare or indeed of any herp and is just trying to obtain animals as cheaply as possible to flip as quickly as possible for some beer money without any real concern for their future.

Old 07-12-2018, 10:54 AM   #248
Andy_G
Quote:
You don't tell me what I should or should not do with my son you have no idea what we have been thru. Your such a piece of work! Go screw yourself!!
None of us know your personal struggles, you're right, and it's truly awful to hear that your child is having problems, but maybe if you're going through all that, you shouldn't be taking on new animals to rescue/flip that you have NO clue about and can't tend to properly? I also saw yet again that you're accusing people of drama when they're just calling you out on your b.s. behaviour. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, whether you like that or not. I'm certain you are now on a lot of do not deal with lists because of all of this. I do hope that you get your life straight and do better and break whatever this cycle is that you are in for the sake of your family as well as your "rescues".

Old 07-13-2018, 01:07 PM   #249
Ed Clark
Quote:
Ed Clark your the pot calling the kettle black!! Your just a very weird and jealous guy. I think you secretly like me or something! Your like the guy that's mean to the girl in kindergarten the kid really likes the girl! You are way to infatuated with what I'm doing! Weirdo!!!!!!
Kevin what type of person thinks like this?

Old 07-13-2018, 05:46 PM   #250
Snake-Queen
You should have some type of vet paperwork by now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!