Anyone Heard from Shawn Gray (Sunbaked Serpents) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 02-25-2004, 02:14 AM   #1
Stephen Barger
Anyone Heard from Shawn Gray (Sunbaked Serpents)

Just Curious.. I haven't had any problems..quite the contrary.. he is an awsome guy!! I did a bit of business with him in 2002, and he had great animals. I am now looking at getting back into the biz, and if he is still around would like to get some animals from him.

So.. if anyone has his email addy or a current URl (website address), please be so kind as to share it :-) . If he is out of business, for whatever reason, if you know why if you could share that too.

Thanks
Stephen Barger

Old 01-03-2005, 10:29 PM   #2
jlassiter
Shawn Gray info

http://members.fortunecity.com/herpman/
This used to be his website.

And here is email address if it still works:
herpman@visualllink.com

I have not been able to get ahold of him. And he is a great guy.
John Lassiter

Old 02-02-2005, 07:54 PM   #3
The BoidSmith
I absolutely agree. One of my favorite snakes (which I still have) was from him. Really nice guy to deal with and also had some nice animals.

Regards.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!