Leucistic Western Hognose 66% Albino. Discount Prices - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 08-15-2023, 01:22 PM   #1
Jmac0720
Leucistic Western Hognose 66% Albino. Discount Prices

I have 1 female Leucistic Western hognose snake available. Discounted and priced to sell.

Pm me for details on pricing or visit Morphmarket @Jmacs_Danger_Noodles

0.1 Leucistic 66% Het Albino

I can also add a het Leucistic male with a female as a pair for a great price

DOB - 5-28-23

Healthy and eating frozen thawed pinkies. Free shipping anywhere in the US. Message for more details if needed. Thanks!

Instagram @ Jmacs_Danger_Noodles
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-15-2023, 02:05 PM   #2
Panhead
Lucy Hognose

How much for both, does that include shipping, what payment methods do you take & how far are you from Abilene, Tx.?
Thanks
Bruce/Twin Cities Reptiles

Old 08-15-2023, 03:18 PM   #3
Jmac0720
Price for both

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panhead View Post
How much for both, does that include shipping, what payment methods do you take & how far are you from Abilene, Tx.?
Thanks
Bruce/Twin Cities Reptiles
Bruce, if you buy Both I can go $6500. That's an additional 300 off. I live South of Houston. I can meet up to an hr away. If I ship you'll have to cover charges. Thanks!

Josh McFarland
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-15-2023, 03:21 PM   #4
Jmac0720
I take cash, Zelle, and PayPal friends and family..
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-19-2023, 02:34 PM   #5
Desert Hogs
Interested in any trades? I have toxicondas, (2022 and 2023) 2023 toxic supers, 2023 Super arctic anacondas, 2023 true hypo anacondas and supercondas, 2023 true hypo/albino supercondas. (supernovas)

My profile says Phoenix but I just moved to Portland, TX so I could drive to you for a trade.

Old 08-20-2023, 03:34 PM   #6
Jmac0720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Hogs View Post
Interested in any trades? I have toxicondas, (2022 and 2023) 2023 toxic supers, 2023 Super arctic anacondas, 2023 true hypo anacondas and supercondas, 2023 true hypo/albino supercondas. (supernovas)

My profile says Phoenix but I just moved to Portland, TX so I could drive to you for a trade.
Welcome to TX man. No trades at this time, I have a few investments coming up and already have over 100 snakes. Thanks.....
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!