something most people don't about the - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 09-29-2002, 10:38 PM   #31
Florencia R.
Obviously nobody took me up on my offer...anyhoo...

Clay -
Say what you will about the Forestry Service, but either way they're all messed up. That aside...

Spyderdixie -
I never called people who eat meat "fat, greasy slobs with heart disease" (not that all are so) so please don't call me a pale anemic with diarrhea!
And as I see it, guns *should* be banned, however that would not really solve any problems, but rather create more; then criminals would get guns off the black market and average joe wouldn't have any way to protect their loved ones and defend themselves because they couldn't legally buy a gun...That's the ugly cycle with guns. Everyone says that they have a gun to protect themselves from other people with guns........or to "kill stuff."
Yes, I agree that tree posts are definitely a cheater way to hunt. My brother is in archery and there was this guy who hangs a bunch of meat from a tree, hides in the canopy, and then shoots any bear that comes by. *pff* At least go and find a bear and stand up to him to prove your bravery, and then kill him, not just hide in a tree like a pussy and shoot him in the back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!