Collection for Sale in NC. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 04-03-2012, 10:43 AM   #1
PumpkinPython
Collection for Sale in NC.

Collection for Sale: School has taken over my life and I am about to head into my clinical year so I will only be getting more busy. I just don’t have as much time to devote to my collection as I use to. These ladies and gentlemen are my pets first and breeders second, so I am searching for a good home for them. They must go as an entire collection, not piecemeal. If you don’t need the equipment I will consider selling it separately. I am a certified Fedex Reptile shipper, but I currently do not have the supplies to ship a group this large. As such, local sale in the Cary/Durham/Raleigh area is strongly preferred.

All eat F/T. Pumpkin is a picky eater but will eat F/T about half the time. Banana eats F/T 80% of time if rat is left in overnight on the hot spot. These two ladies have been on and off food for the winter. Everyone else takes F/T rats/mice off tongs with enthusiasm, and have no slowed down on eating at all. My scale currently has no batteries, so I don’t have exact weights. If you need exact weights I can buy some batteries. All are 100% healthy. The last additions to the collection were the two 2011 animals, and they were added in over 6 months ago.

Again this is a group offer only, for local delivery within the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill NC area. Would consider delivering further for a small fee to cover gas.

Goose: Female 2009 Pewter (BHB Cinnamon X Pastel). Approx 1200 grams. Not proven, has been bred twice this year by Bob. Apple’s Daughter. $1000.00

Bob: Male 2010 Woma Het Red Axanthic. Not proven but has locked several times with different females. Approx 500 grams. $600.00

Banana: Proven Female 2007 Pastel P.H. Hypo. Gave 6 eggs in 2009. Approx 1400 grams. $700.00

Pumpkin: 2007 CH Female. Not proven. Picky eater but gorgeous reduced pattern. Approx 1000 grams. $50.00

Apple: Proven 2007 BHB Cinnamon Female. Gave 7 eggs in 2009 when she was 1800 grams. Zeros out my 2500 gram scale. Big girl, stocky girl! $1000.00. Has been bred twice this year by Bob and may be building follicles.

2011 Hypo Butter Male. Approx 200 grams. $700.00

2011 Albino Female Approx 200 grams. $350.00

Supplies/Equipment:
Reptile Basics 32 Quart Iris Rack 5 Slot: $200.00

Reptile Basics 32 Quart Iris Rack 4 Slot: $150.00

Home-made wine cooler incubator: $100.00

Rhinorax 5 slot sideways rack Each row can hold 1 32 quart tub OR 2 15 quart tubs OR 3 hatchling tubs: $100.00

Herpstat Pro Proportional Thermostat with 4 outputs: $200

Johnson Controls On/Off Thermostat: $50.00

Total: $5200.00

Group Total with Equipment: $4400.00. That is an $800 discount on top of some already very low individual prices. Again, this deal is meant for someone who will provide these animals with an excellent home and top quality care. I am not in a particular hurry to sell them, and can/will keep them if the right home doesn't come along.

Group Total without Equipment: $4000.00.

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!