Bad Guy Pureagenda (EllMarie Richard) Sent me a sickly bearded Dragon - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-28-2012, 01:13 PM   #21
Draco11
It is sick though that she responded to me that "fattening up beardies is one of her hobbies". If your a rescue operation I would understand, but a breeder thats just sick. Unless fattening up a fem that just laid eggs, there's no excuse to have a dragon this thin!

Old 06-28-2012, 03:46 PM   #22
Bash
Awe poor Girl looks malnourished and certainly Looks older than 2 years, A 3 year old i fostered Looked younger. She also Looks Much different than Pictured in the Ads ( to me anyway )

I Hope she thrives in your Care, and you can get her up to weight!
good Luck Sonia!

Old 06-28-2012, 04:05 PM   #23
MissFirefly
She looks similar to the girl I took in who was 4+ years old with MBD and suffering with pinworms and coccidia.

I'm sure you can fatten her up and get her into much better condition but shame on the seller who allowed her to get that bad AND shipped her like that. Disgusting.

Old 06-28-2012, 04:10 PM   #24
Lucille
Ms. Richards (Pureagenda) I see you are reading the thread, what do you have to say for yourself?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (7 members and 1 guests)
Lucille, ladycrotalus, MissFirefly, Megpie, pureagenda, trsh828, mikew1234

Old 06-28-2012, 04:12 PM   #25
pureagenda
THIS IS RIDICULOUS I HAVE WORK and other things going on sorry couldn't respond Intially You said when she arrived "she was adorable and arrived on time" Then 5 hours later start sending me emails on ways to get get half off or "partial refund".
So you want me to give you the dragon and some cash as well? You can hold on for a response and not jump to such Irrational, berating and talking about me . You are an adult you cant buy a product ... like it compliment it and say its adorable and doing well. then ask for some money back along with it. We could've resolved this professionally but you are so impulsive and ready to change your mind about a dragon that is as advertised. She is a beautiful dragon and as for age 2 yrs is correct she is in shed. She is going to end up being a beautiful breeder and once she sheds you'll be left with a gorgeous adult trans and a partial refund? I don't think thats how life works with purchasing things but if you want your cake and to eat it to. This is something that is not going to be acknowledged any further Ive been only given great compliments and referrals for my dragons and how they are. Your taking dark photos of a dragon I barely even can tell is mine and with the "wrong date". You have to let her get weight on get her shed over with first of all!! I've been dealing with dragons and sales and clients for along time now we all know dragons and what great animals they are. I know if one bad thing is said people who have no idea or havent even done business with me are going to be quick to put their unfounded jabs and 2 cents in. It's unfortunate and I've seen many great sellers and breeders on here get one angry person or comment and it turns into a mess .

Some of the best people and best experiences I've purchased from have been called horrible on BOI THREAD's.
So at the end of the day you can go off one persons bad reviews but, it doesnt make or break the business.
That's all I have to say Im not taking this any further .

I cant buy a dragon say im happy with it decide I didn't really have the 300 to spend but i want the dragon still and still want my money. Lets all ponder this for a second.

Thank you to all my happy customers and supporters throughout the past 5 yrs Ill continue to provide you with awesome dragons and thats all I can do.

Old 06-28-2012, 04:19 PM   #26
Draco11
I said I didn't set te date on the camera when the bateries were changed, and even in those pics you can tell she is not sheding.
I was horrified when I went to soak her the second time and she would just let her head sink. she was and is that color.
Why couldn't you solve this when I e-mailed you before? I never heard from you till you asked whats going on, I explained myself and sent you the same pics.
She dosn't look like the same dragon maybe it was her when she was younger.
and how can you explain that she measures 16" and not 19", also you stated that she was 490g

Old 06-28-2012, 04:22 PM   #27
Keys & Kritterz
Downsize the letters a lil bit, easier to read all caps. I didn't see an email stating how happy she was when receiving it. Can you (pureagenda) post all the emails you have? She looks really dark and werent the best pics, she could be in shed. What im wondering is why she was suppost to be 450 grams and showed up 308 grams? I would be un-happy aswell if I bought a $300 dragon and it showed up like that, also weighing 150 grams less then advertised.

Old 06-28-2012, 04:24 PM   #28
Draco11
Also why did it take so long for you to answer on here if your so right. you knew. If this BOi is so wrong and she is "sheading" you couldn't e-mail me winth that info? even though she's not, you don't have to be an expert on beardeds to know that she is not in shed.

Old 06-28-2012, 04:26 PM   #29
Draco11
I don't know why that wasn't in the e-mails but,when I asked you about her being thin, and asked if she laied eggs, you denied that she did

Old 06-28-2012, 04:30 PM   #30
MissFirefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keys & Kritterz View Post
Downsize the letters a lil bit, easier to read all caps. I didn't see an email stating how happy she was when receiving it. Can you (pureagenda) post all the emails you have? She looks really dark and werent the best pics, she could be in shed. What im wondering is why she was suppost to be 450 grams and showed up 308 grams? I would be un-happy aswell if I bought a $300 dragon and it showed up like that, also weighing 150 grams less then advertised.
I agree, I would like to see proof that the OP stated they were happy with the dragon upon arrival as you stated.

Also, while I am not a dragon expert, I do own two and this girl does not look like she's in shed. She appears dehydrated and/or suffering from parasites by the bustled skin in the scale photograph. Plus, as the OP stated, it takes a long time for an adult dragon to lose that much weight so to advertise her at 400+ grams is irresponsible.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!