Inquiry kaiden waldon (xPantherx) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-03-2011, 11:13 PM   #1
dng123
Question kaiden waldon (xPantherx)

Im just hoping to catch a person or 2 that has bought from kaiden(kai) waldon or username xPantherx. Any info would be helpful and appreciated!

Don Groninger

Old 04-12-2011, 08:50 PM   #2
kadaysa
I just purchased a male crested gecko from xPantherx (Kai) and everything went very well. There was good communication before and after my receipt. My gecko looks like the picture that was taken of him and of the extra pictures I have received. He is settling in now but I expect no issues at all. I would not hesitate for any future purchases. I am very pleased with the entire transaction

Sharlene/Kadaysa

Old 07-01-2011, 06:40 PM   #3
pakinjak
I just bought a couple of geckos from Kaiden. His communication was good and the animals excellent as well. We met in person, and though we were both in a hurry it was a great transaction and I would certainly buy from him again.

Old 11-14-2012, 12:30 AM   #4
juliethegr8t
I recently received two female crested geckos from Kai and was very pleased with the transaction overall. Kai is great to work with - he was flexible in coming up with a payment plan that worked for both of us, had good communication, was very helpful getting shipping worked out despite some crazy weather, and is a nice, friendly person to boot! The geckos are both healthy and beautiful and I am very happy with them. I would not hesitate to do business again. Thank you Kai!

Old 11-14-2012, 09:11 AM   #5
bekers71
I have bought from Kaiden several times over the past couple of years. The animals have always been top-notch and healthy. Some of the best crested geckos I have ever owned came from Kaiden. Customer service is always A+ too. You wont be dissapointed in any thing you buy from him.

Old 11-14-2012, 11:38 AM   #6
Bash
I bought a gecko from kaiden a few months ago while he was away, and even though he barely got service he kept in touch and i received my gecko as soon as he arrived home! definitely two thumbs up from me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!