WANTED: Sphynx Kittens, have reptiles... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 02:59 PM   #1
Shai Gurl
WANTED: Sphynx Kittens, have reptiles...

Howdy! Howdy! Howdy! Wellp, I'm still in the market to move a few things along and get into a few others... And I reckon I do have a few killer deals for those that can swing it or are interested!!! Firstly, when contacting me about anything PLEASE let me know what you have to offer and for what your trying to trade for... Now, heres a quick rundown on whats available right now:

1.1 wc feeding 4-5ft Surinam boas (NICE)

2.2.1 Frilled dragons (2.1 are adults, 0.1 sub adult, 0.0.1 juvie) - For the right deal I AM willing to throw in 2 260g reptariums (1 has a small hole in the bottom, and the other needs a few new elbow/joints), the soft trays I have, a 60g (I think its 60g) reptarium with it's soft tray, cork bark, fake ficus tree, and an assortment of plastic greenery... Again, this is for major big cool deals - See the "major big deal stuff" section for details, or write me!

Corn snakes, all 04s and mostly unrelated to each other, GREAT EATERS):
0.1 OPAL
0.1 Lavender
0.1 motley snow
0.1 snow het motley
1.0 amel het motley snow (gigantor! this thing is 2x the size of the others!)

0.1 '04 Salmontine, very nice looking snake, great feeder, clean but has some Argentine 'speckling' (really brings out the contrast!).

Not too shabby? I'm looking for both REASONABLE cash or trade offers! I'm sorry, but I can NOT and will NOT go wholesale on these guys!

What am I looking for?

SPHYNX KITTENS!

[b]I am willing to drive one heck of a distance for the right deal!B] Right deal? That'd be along the lines of 1.1 to 1.2 (or more) unrelated and intact sphynx kittens with FULL breeder rights. NO retired breeders, and NO fixed kitties (can't breed an animal thats been spayed or neutered!). I'm interested in most colorations, but the following are my main interest: cream and white, flame point, seal point, blue point, calico, black, brown, blue eyed something, or? What do ya have?

~Don't have what I want on hand but want this sort of a deal? I can point out a number of adds/animals/things I would like and we can work things from there.

Thanks for your time, if you have ANY questions, comments, good jokes, please drop a line!
-Sara Eyre, CVT

ladywolf17@aol.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread