Killer High Ends! Selling off collection! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2004, 08:37 AM   #1
Shai Gurl
Killer High Ends! Selling off collection!

Ok! Still for sale or trade (see below about "trade" ad an even BETTER deal)! I'd LOVE to move my kiddies along ASAP, as in within the next week!

MORE PICS NOW AVAILABLE!

I want to sell the ENTIRE GROUP TOGETHER... This makes a better deal for you far as savings go!

1.0 Sub-adult/adult Las Vegas/Rainwater Patternless ALBINO - SCREAMER... Great colors, and a nice bit of ORANGE on his tail! Its a terrible picture, but you can at least see how far along the CT is!
0.1 Sub-adult SHTCT near Baldy - SCREAMER
0.1 Golden Hypo! Incredible GIRL! Almost ready to breed!
0.1 Patternless female, about ready to breed!
0.2 SHTCT Near Baldy hatchlings, KNOCKOUTS! (Pictured above)
0.1 "Ugly" SHTCT near Baldy youngster, not so much tang, more of a banana yellow but has nice carrot tail coming along! (Pictured, at the bottom of the trio)

ALL are eating like Oprah on a twinkie!

ALL have nice fat tails!

AND ALL Are included in this package!!!!

SO! Take everything I have for $830 Shipped! That means you get 7 geckos, all but 1 are female, all are screamers and of some of the more "sought after" colorations for $117 a gecko averaged out!

These prices are ONLY for the group, I really want to move them ALL at once so please, no more e-mails asking "how much you want for this one and that one?" Because no matter what I am now going to respond to that with "$830, and I'll throw he rest in for free!" Anyhowdy! Take care of yourselves and have a great day!

Thanks
-Sara
Ladywolf17@aol.com

PS: T-R-A-D-E... Spells, TRADE! Yup! I am ONLY interested in a few things and it'd probably be in the form of a partial trade (but it would knock off some moola for your end so hey, some scales are as good as greenbacks)... I am ONLY interested in the following:
~Lab style rodent cages (INCLUDING the bottles, tops, and bins)
~CORN snake morphs, adult breeders or yearlings... Or even a mess of youngsters.
~Racks - Yes, I am in need of a good rack!
~Boas (BCI) - Het albinos, baby female albino (TAME-ish), young anery, or?

And thats the end of the list... Simple... HOWEVER... If your serious and want to get these guys for even less let me know... Theres a few items I realllllly want and time is very limited on them, (as is my own moola to get it myself)... What does this mean? You could get these geckos for as little as $725 with this option, BUT you have to move FAST.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-13-2004, 08:39 AM   #2
Shai Gurl
Sub-adult SHTCT near Baldy FEMALE
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-13-2004, 08:42 AM   #3
Shai Gurl
Las Vegas/Rainwater Patternless Albino, good bit o' Carrot tail - Terrible picture though! This boy is the most STUNNING creature!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-13-2004, 08:45 AM   #4
Shai Gurl
Golden Hypo sub adult/adult female... From a SHTCT x Golden Hypo crossing... Nice FAT tail!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread