SIX Morphs and one "Normal" het F/S Cheapo! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2004, 12:36 AM   #1
Shai Gurl
SIX Morphs and one "Normal" het F/S Cheapo!

Howdy all! Wellp, I think I'm going to have to slim down my collection a little further..... And as much as it pains me it includes the corn snake group I'd just invested in! ALL the animals are feeding great on f/t mouse pinks, all 04s, some bigger then others but I have no scale.... Any questions? Please drop a line!

I'd like to sell all these together (MONEY offers only please, no trades):

0.1 OPAL corn, screamer girl with GREAT markings! (unrelated to any other corn snake here)

1.0 Amel het lavender (unrelated to any of the others)

0.1 Lavender (NICE, and unrelated to any of the others)

0.1 (I believe) amel het snow motley (gigantor hatchling, eating VERY well, related to the female snow het motley albino below)

0.1 snow het albino motley

0.1 motley snow (unrelated to any others)

1.0 Okeetee het amel (kinked neck but eats VERY well)

Now, I don't have pics but you will NOT be disappointed! I would NOT part with these guys without need, I had invested in them for a reason!... AND... I want to sell (not trade) all these TOGETHER, I'm not interested in parting out... Anyhowdy! I'm looking to get round about $450 shipped OBRO ('Or Best Reasonable Offer').

Thanks!
-Sara
ladywolf17@aol.com

PS: I ALSO have a brand new pack of about 50 day old pinks from rodentpro, this will be opened soon to feed these monsters, but once sold I have no real further use for them.... So I may be able to work out a deal... Anyhowdy, thanks!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread