Baby American Alligator F/S CHEAP - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Crocodilians

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 08:24 PM   #1
JacobK
Baby American Alligator F/S CHEAP

Hey guys, something has come up, and i need to get rid of my baby american alligator, hes only like 10 inches max, im only looking for local sales too in the Illinois area, someone that can come and get him, im looking for $40-$45 for him, but may accept trades, let me know what u have or if your interested, thanks.
Jacob
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-03-2004, 09:38 AM   #2
snakeman52646
american alligator

hello where about are you in Ill? I am in Iowa. Let me know where your at I can maybe drive their and get him. My e-mail is: snakeman52646@yahoo.com
thanks,
billie.

Old 05-30-2004, 09:09 PM   #3
tommy23
I live in illinois and i really want an alligator i will pay the price that your asking me just get back to me with some info at taz101b@aol.com.

Thanks, Tom

Old 06-15-2004, 08:34 PM   #4
icemall62
i am possibly interested in your baby gator , need more details i am centrally located in illinois price sounds fair e mail
icemall62@www.yahoo.com

or call (309)830-0862 hope to hear soon.

Old 06-18-2004, 10:37 PM   #5
joe g
How far do you live from St. Louis MO

Thanks,

Joe G
www.kingreptiles.com

Old 07-29-2004, 03:33 PM   #6
octoreobaby
aligator

will you ship to CA?

Old 08-02-2004, 01:23 PM   #7
icemall62
I am interested if it is possible to get together I am centrally located in Illinois, let me know one way or the other Thanks.

Old 08-02-2004, 01:59 PM   #8
Mister Internet
If you are currently living in IL, then it bears mentioning that crocodilians fall under the Dangerous Animals Act for the state, and I believe can only be acquired via permit. I don't know any more than that, and the restrictions are not really enforced here anyway (DNR patrols the big reptile conventions where Burms, Retics, etc are sold), but if someone is concerned with being "legal", them's the apples. I know not many herp owners care to mind the laws, but I looked into this recently, and I believe you can contact the CHS (Chicago Herpetological Society) for more info.

Old 08-24-2004, 10:54 AM   #9
Damiean666
interested in gator

where in Illinois do you live? I live in East Moline,Illinois maybe I can take your gator off of your hand's.the price sound's really good.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread