For Sale Adult Male Red Tail Boa, 6ft Tank & everything you need for sale! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 05-09-2017, 02:22 PM   #1
ls937911
Post Adult Male Red Tail Boa, 6ft Tank & everything you need for sale!

Asking $425 OBO - Dayton, OH area

Looking to re-home my gorgeous Red Tail Boa, male (unverified), about 5-6 years old (uncertain of exact age). He is a little under 6 ft long and has beautiful coloring, along with the most docile personality I have ever meet. I frequently let my nieces and nephew (ages 3-8) handle him without any concern.

I hate to get rid of him but I have accepted a new job which has me traveling weeks at a time and while snakes are very low maintenance I don’t feel that I will be able to provide the attention or care that he needs.

I am selling him along with all of the things one would need to take proper care of him.

• 6ft wide tank
• Enclosure clips
• Black metal stand
• Stand skirting
• A ceramic heat lamp
• 2 Dome lamps
• Lamp stand (holds both lamps)
• A heat light for daylight hours
• Light timer
• Under the tank head pad (currently not using, but it works)
• Large water bowl
• Travel Tub
• Infrared Thermometer Gun (digital) to easy check the temperature
• Spray bottle for misting tank

Tank accessories (add these in as you’d like for a nice looking terrarium)
o Sterilized mulch
o Wood Terrarium backdrop
o Half log (Extra Large) to hid under
o Plastic Exo Terra branch (Large)
o Real Wood Exo Terra branch (Medium)
o Large slate rocks
o Fake Leaves

Ali (the snake) currently eats live rats/mice a couple times a month. I purchase these from pet value for $2.50, if you have access to larger rats than he will only need to eat every 3 weeks or so. You are welcome to try to switch him over to frozen food, but I had minimal luck with this approach.

Ali would make a great pet for a first-time snake own or a seasoned pro. He has never bitten and is extremely easy to handle despite his size.

If you are interested in meeting him, seeing the setup, or adopting this handsome fellow please hit me up via email or text.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-26-2017, 07:06 PM   #2
Shasta151
Is this still available?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
adult, boa, for sale, male, red tail boa