BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2005, 02:19 PM   #1
tiasman1
Angry BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles

I had the misfortune of dealing with Charles Schultz in a trade. Mr Schultz and I agreed to trade a pair of Red Blood Pythons that I had, for a 100% het for albino female ball python that he had. The agreement was for me to ship out my pythons on a Friday to arrive on a Saturday. He was to ship the female back to me on the following Saturday. He confirmed that he received the pythons fine. I have never received anything back from him except for excuses and lies. He told me that he didn't make the firs shipment time due to being sick, and then having to work overtime to catch up. The next excuse was that he was getting grief for the trade from his partner. I talked to him on the phone and he said he was shipping the animal out the next day. I didn't hear from him for another week. I have tried calling him at home, cell, and work. He hears my voice and hangs up. I have emailed him at his personal email and his work email. He finally responed back to me 2 weeks ago, and stated that he would not be sending the female snake, but would send me money for my pythons. He did not ask what I wanted for them, just decided he would send what he though they were worth. I told him what price I had them listed at. He told me that he had already sent me the check, and would send another check at the end of that week for the additional $100. That was 17 days ago. I have not received any money at all. He sent me an email stating he would cancel the previous check, "since it was missing", and overnight me another check. I still have not seen any of these "checks in the mail", and he will not return my email nor answer my calls. I have had many experiences at trading with people on Fauna, this is by far the worst. He makes no effort to try to correct the problem.

Aaron Moore
Tiasman1 on fauna

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz