Inquiry about "EK" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-18-2003, 09:40 PM   #1
silvano_06095
Inquiry about "EK"

hey, has anyone heard or dealt with an "EK" before? s/he has an ad on kingsnake that i'm interested in, but only gives those initials, and for a location, USA.
i sent an e-mail in regards to the two snakes i'm interested in, but i'm very skeptical about someone who doesn't post anything more specific than apparent initials.
anybody know of this EK??

Ellen Force
(hey, i didn't forget this time!!)

Old 06-19-2003, 09:07 AM   #2
silvano_06095
OK, i got a short, cryptic reply about the snakes i inquired about, his e-mail says his name is Erik Keyster.
anybody hear of this guy??

Old 06-21-2003, 10:15 PM   #3
nomoremorphs
Yeah I heard of him!

Generally I send "short cryptic" responses to "short cryptic" emails. I usually put as much effort into a response as people put into the original email. Sellers often get 20+ emails on one ad, so it may not be possible to spend alot of time on one single email.Alot of us work full time jobs. I get too many emails like:

"hey dude how much is da snake?"

With no name or any other text.

No offense, just clarifying.

Thanks,

Erik Keyster
Cincinnati Ohio, USA 45230

Old 06-21-2003, 10:23 PM   #4
silvano_06095
LOL

LOL, absolutely no offense taken.
the first time i read your reply i wasn't exactly awake, and it didn't make any sense to me. i had to go back and see what i sent You before i realized what you meant. i posted that before i figured it out, obviously.
i think i should make it a rule to drink a cup of coffee before looking at my e-mail.

'da' snake... heh, well at least i didn't say that.

Old 06-21-2003, 10:40 PM   #5
nomoremorphs
no problem

No problem. Just didn't want you to think I was a jerk

There are already too many in this hobby.

Old 06-21-2003, 10:51 PM   #6
silvano_06095
no kidding. i think i've met half of them, too.

which explains why i'm so paranoid..

Old 08-20-2003, 09:13 PM   #7
silvano_06095
Erik or Matt, contact me?

Erik or Matt, i forgot to save your e-mail addy, and i've got a problem with the 1.1 greyband pair you sold me a few months back.
please get in touch with me? Silvano_06095@yahoo.com

thanks

Old 08-20-2003, 09:19 PM   #8
jenn_jeffery
If you click on the 'profile' button for "EK" then you will find a link to email in there. Hope this helps...

Old 08-20-2003, 09:48 PM   #9
silvano_06095
LOL...... i knew that. *cough*

thanks

Old 08-04-2012, 04:06 PM   #10
randyjr86
i just delt with him he was supposed to buy 3 snakes female suntiger proven female platty tiger i produced and a female sunfire het amel he sent me a cashiers chek in the mail to pay for them AND IT IS FAKE, FRAUDELENT CHECK, FAKE BANK LOCATINS, it was a real account i think just not his just got it today. watch out for this guy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!