Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca - Page 46 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-19-2012, 11:06 PM   #451
ronritzer
* was not reffering to you

Old 09-20-2012, 12:31 AM   #452
laterob
I must be getiting old...Wes is making sense.

Regardless of intentions, I don't think it can be argued that Robert wound up with a great deal on The Serpentarium. He has opened several locations since then and has the biggest floorspace of any vendor at next weekend's show. Bill has said that if he'd known of Robert's financial position, he wouldn't have signed the property over to him.

Robert's a Bad Guy for withholding information that was of great importance.

Who knows...maybe he IS paying Bill back (I certainly hope so). Still, a Bad Guy.

Old 09-20-2012, 09:35 AM   #453
GBU Enterprises
This is my last post in regards to Bill Gillingham.
Bill when we had lunch yesterday you said several times you were done with the BOI , that you were not going to post anymore and you were just going to ignore the subsequent drama you knew was going to continue.
Now that you have added a few more posts, it is fairly evident that you have someone else guiding your pen (keyboard).
Love you Bill and I will always be there as your friend.

Old 09-20-2012, 09:44 AM   #454
wbgill
Just wanted to correct a few mislead thoughts and explanations. These were my own writings. Thank goodness for spell check! Did any extra super worms come in?

Old 09-20-2012, 09:59 AM   #455
meowmeowkazoo
For Mr. Gillingham to continue defending Robert, I would assume that he is benefiting in some way from doing so. Maybe a promise of repayment, or something else that he wants.

No matter how nice a person is, they don't continue to involve themselves in a thread like this unless they have something to gain. Even the kindest person wouldn't hang around to argue the point after having told their side of the story (multiple times).

If I were just a friend of Mr. Gillingham's then I would probably drop the subject as he requested, but that is not the purpose of the BOI.

Old 09-20-2012, 10:02 AM   #456
meowmeowkazoo
I assume that the situation here is not of Mr. Gillingham being threatened. It would be very foolish of Robert to threaten him after all this, and I think Mr. Gillingham is aware of this as well. He has more than enough evidence to use against Robert in such a situation.

So the most likely circumstance would be that Robert has offered to repay him in exchange for defending his honor?

Old 09-20-2012, 10:26 AM   #457
KORBIN5895
Excuse me Sarah? What evidence are you talking about?

Apparently everyone has misses the point that all of the "evidence" has been supplied by third parties( Wes, Naomi and skiploader). Everything said from the only two people that know ( Robert and Bill) has been contradictory to the supposed "evidence".

Now for everyone to keep saying that Bill is in essence lying for personal gain just makes me shake my head. Either Bill is a stand up guy or he isn't.

The locals had painted Bill as someone I would truly have admired and who was a great man. Now by doubting his word and make all of these assumptions and insinuations they are making home out to be a liar, a fool and spineless.

Again only two people in this thread knows what is going on. Their stories line up. Either both of them are lying or both of them are telling the truth.

Old 09-20-2012, 10:33 AM   #458
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post

Apparently everyone has misses the point that all of the "evidence" has been supplied by third parties( Wes, Naomi and skiploader). Everything said from the only two people that know ( Robert and Bill) has been contradictory to the supposed "evidence".

Now for everyone to keep saying that Bill is in essence lying for personal gain just makes me shake my head. Either Bill is a stand up guy or he isn't.

The locals had painted Bill as someone I would truly have admired and who was a great man. Now by doubting his word and make all of these assumptions and insinuations they are making home out to be a liar, a fool and spineless.

Again only two people in this thread knows what is going on. Their stories line up. Either both of them are lying or both of them are telling the truth.
Kevin, you're wrong. You're ASSuming and guessing. There are a plethora of reasons why Bill would do as he has done. Some could back your guesses, some for some of the rest of us.

But, knowing human nature, knowing Bill in person, as well as Naomi and I also consider Craig a friend even though we have never met in person, I have met robert and was completely unimpressed by him, knowing all that, my spidey senses are tingling big time. I've played in this sand box a looooooong time and I've learned to listen when those tingles start tinging.

Something is afoot, and it ain't all shiny and bright.

Old 09-20-2012, 10:51 AM   #459
KORBIN5895
Sorry Wes but after seeing how spot on your spidey senses seem to be in other boi threads I think you are being an arrogant and opinionated bully. Again both Robert and Bill are saying the SAME thing! How can one be lying and the other not? Get your head out of your butt and take an unbiased view. You cannot have your cake and eat it too. This has become an all or nothing situation.

Old 09-20-2012, 11:36 AM   #460
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post

The evidence that Robert agreed to pay Bill a certain amount for his business, and then paid only a fraction of the agreed upon price. The evidence that Robert withheld information about being in bankruptcy when the agreement was made (Bill said he would NOT have made the deal if he had known). The evidence that Robert is no longer paying Bill based on advice from his lawyer?

How is any of that okay?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!