WARNING!!!! BenSiegelreptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-17-2004, 12:09 AM   #11
SHEILALOVESANIMALS
NUFF SAID"
JOHN PERAZA

I don't have to prove anything to you!!!!!! By the way, enough is not spelled NUFF, Speak to me when you have an education, okay? You are what you are, Lost but not found. See, just another rude person!!!!! I guess cursing people out is all you know. "Such language you use." Your mouth, really backs you up......
I am allowed to voice my opinion, and you have no idea how this seller treated me. You weren't there. I bet if he treated you bad, you would be mad too. All you angry people in this world, really need God in your life.
I am so tired of all the rude and hateful people. You all belong together.
Keep being rude to people, it will always come back to you...................
May The Spirit Of God Bless You, Yes, even you bad mouthers!!!!!

Old 12-17-2004, 12:14 AM   #12
Lloyd Heilbrunn
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEILALOVESANIMALS
:

By the way, enough is not spelled NUFF, Speak to me when you have an education, okay? You are what you are, Lost but not found.

The Department of Inconsistancy is calling on the white courtesy phone.....

Old 12-17-2004, 12:20 AM   #13
ms_terese
I love it when the condescending, judgmental people express their Christianity....I really do.

You'd think God would have recruited a better marketing manager...

Old 12-17-2004, 12:21 AM   #14
SHEILALOVESANIMALS
Opinion

Just telling you about how i was treated. I am allowed to do that. And if you guys slam me and call me names that is alright too. I forgive all of you for you know no better. God bless and happy holidays!!!!
Sheila

Old 12-17-2004, 12:23 AM   #15
ms_terese
Who called you a name? Who slammed you?

Old 12-17-2004, 12:27 AM   #16
LOSTNCONFUSED
i find it hillariouse how sheila found the need to email me a nasty email? for what because i asked that you show somekind of proof or share your full story? gee if your conversation with ben was anything like the email you just sent me the be happy he only told you to lookup the shipping yourself. i would have told you the same thing that i told you in my reply email to you im really starting to get a solid picture of you and it includes a straight jacket

Old 12-17-2004, 12:33 AM   #17
SHEILALOVESANIMALS
ms_terese

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_terese
I love it when the condescending, judgmental people express their Christianity....I really do.

You'd think God would have recruited a better marketing manager...
I am not a recruiter for the lord hun, it is not a job for me. For those of you who wish to keep slamming me, go ahead, it always makes you feel better when you are the bully, picking on the little guy.

If Mr. Ben had been nicer to me, i am so sure i would have felt the same way all the rest of you do. But sense he was mad at my son, he choose to be mean to me, and i did nothing wrong to deserve his rudeness!!!

Old 12-17-2004, 12:34 AM   #18
Karen Hulvey
Quote:

Ummm, according to you, I guess you must have been pretty rude to be treated this way?????

Old 12-17-2004, 12:41 AM   #19
Karen Hulvey
Quote:
But sense he was mad at my son,
Ummm, I guess you need an education too. Guess which word above is spelled wrong. Nuff is just a slang word, the word you used incorrectly has a totally different meaning and doesn't belong in the sentence.

All people asked for was what happened and a little proof. In the rules of the BOI it states that you can leave an opinion but if you want it to be credible then you better back it up. Now how hard is that? I can go on all night nitpicking your posts and we all get nowhere.

Old 12-17-2004, 12:42 AM   #20
LOSTNCONFUSED
you are insane!!!! bottomline you email me telling me off and you wanna complain when i fire right back at you?? and for your information i know how enough is spelled the "nuff said" IS A QUOTE maybe if you werent such a holy rolling nut job you might know something about pop culture and word to the wise if you email me again in such a harrassing manner i will contact your local police department and seeing as i do live in fl i have no problem makeing you my new hobby! think imbluffing ??? just try me and while im writeing this i see you posted a ne reply soallow me to retort noone was slamming you or being mean we were just asking for the whole story or some kind of proof and now in your own words you ad this
"If Mr. Ben had been nicer to me, i am so sure i would have felt the same way all the rest of you do. But sense he was mad at my son, he choose to be mean to me, and i did nothing wrong to deserve his rudeness!!!"
you mentioned nothing about ben being mad at your son in your original post! you didnt even mention that there had beenany conflict at all
this is all that you mentioned
" I ask him about shipping, and he said figure it out yourself. "
leading us to believe that you were just inquireing about purchaseing animals no that there was a whole back story and when asked if there was a back story you comeback with the ole we're "slaming you" deffence when that was just not the case. sounds to me that between the back story ( that you are unwilling to share) and your behaviour on this thread if any rudeness was displayed by ben that youmay very well have brought it on your self!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!