Good Guy Phil Bradley - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-28-2010, 10:17 PM   #1
Sushi Dragons
Phil Bradley

I had a great experience purchasing a gorgeous 2009 ball python from Phil (and his lovely wife) at the Raleigh Show earlier this month. They were both very friendly, very patient and very knowledgeable. "Kahn" is eating f/t mice like a champ and is an all around amazing example of his species. Can't wait to buy from Phil again!
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2014, 02:56 PM   #2
RidesNherps
I just completed a purchase from Phil and recommend him without reservation. The animal was packaged professionally, arrived in great shape, and was even better than it looked in photos. I'm very happy with it. It was a seamless transaction from beginning to end, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Phil again.

Dawn Carrie, Texas

Old 04-28-2015, 03:15 PM   #3
Charis
Just completed a pleasant transaction with Phil Bradley too. Good communication, snakes as described and well packed. Thanks Phil!
Very happy with these beauties!
Attached Images

Old 02-04-2017, 04:53 PM   #4
Beyond GenetiX
I've have had the opportunity to work with Phil on numerous occasions and he's definitely a stand up guy! Thanks again Phil!

Old 02-04-2017, 05:06 PM   #5
Martino Reptiles
Phil is top notch - I would not hesitate ever purchasing from him again.

Old 05-20-2018, 05:46 PM   #6
hemingway155
Phil is a stand-up guy

We just completed a trade in which I received a female Aru-type GTP and dubia to help support my colony. I couldn't be more pleased. The snake is gorgeous and will be a display-piece in my collection, and he seriously hooked me up with fat adult roaches.

If the opportunity arose and I had the money to buy a male to go with this girl from Phil, I would not hesitate. Needless to say, he has my highest recommendation.

Kris Stroup

Old 05-21-2018, 02:25 PM   #7
Phil Bradley
Thank you for the kind replies!

Old 02-27-2019, 10:04 PM   #8
atomichognose
Just completed a transaction with Phil. I'm very happy with the Jungle female hognose I received. Communication, packaging and shipping were all excellent.
Ed Hudson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!