Info Username twan aka Antoine Jackson - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-15-2015, 09:50 AM   #61
Billy1138
Time to grow up twan....put Therapies big boy pants on and answer some questions...

You sell animals you don't own using pictures that are not yours...that's the definition of "messed up business"

Old 12-15-2015, 09:50 AM   #62
Billy1138
*put the big boy pants on... Phone auto corrected

Old 12-15-2015, 09:54 AM   #63
Billy1138
One more thing... Answering with a silly meme is technically not answering...

Old 12-15-2015, 10:01 AM   #64
Black Adder
I would say twan has earned enough infraction points this morning alone to warrant a year ban!
However the main points have still not been answered and I doubt they will
But it has been illuminating to say the least
I think we all now can hazard a guess as to the truth and can make our buying decisions based on twans ludicrous meme posts
Thank you so much
Have a great day

Old 12-15-2015, 10:06 AM   #65
CwnAnnwn
I have to say this. Before you go on your long vacation, what did you hope to gain by posting?

Did you think you could out smart Ms. Hollander or Mr. Anastasiou?

Your story came apart after just a few seconds of questioning. Now you seem to have gone full Charlie Sheen. With the winning and tigers blood comments.

Three things you have not prove and honestly are pretty shady.

1.) You where actually selling the animals for someone else. Honestly it looks like you saw the add and thought you could be a middle man. Take more from the first party, give less to the second.

2.) You played the race card. Now I don't believe in race, so you have to prove to me someone called you the N word. You have not done that yet.

3.) You have not proven you have any good intentions to the community as a whole. You understand that nothing will end your actives in this community like treating it like you have?

I am being pretty aggressive, because I don't like people that try to play emotions, cultural stigmas, and show narcissistic tendencies.

You seem to have all three in spades. You are coming off in a very bad light. Why not just post on the three comments above and we can move on?

Oh and I have a nice vacation.

Old 12-15-2015, 10:11 AM   #66
reptileexperts
This is pretty open and shut with another scammer revealed. Attempting to claim an LLP for a silent partner who is doing the illegal activity, still leaves the partner and accessory to fraud, it does not remove liability in your own case. However, with the response of Memes and the typical "too good for you guys" attitude, it's obvious that the silent partner is himself. Giving this another bump to make sure everyone knows whom to avoid.

Old 12-15-2015, 10:14 AM   #67
Dennis Hultman
Posting memes on the BOI is not allowed and considered disruptive. Has been for a very long time.

I'll take your advise and mind my own business which is enforcing the rules of this site.

Unfortunately for you, with the amount of infractions you already have, I can only address one of those posts before it triggers the automatic ban.

See you when you get back.

Old 12-15-2015, 10:26 AM   #68
nickolasanastasiou
Getting back might take a while.

Old 12-15-2015, 10:58 AM   #69
nickolasanastasiou
Putting the behavioral issues on the site aside since that has been managed by the moderation team-

He was never in possession of the animals. He was not shown to be authorized to sell the animals. He was advertising the animals as though his own. He included animals from the person's collection that were outright stated by the collection owner as not being parted with. The pricing was significantly different. If a person paid him, he could not have delivered the animals. Therefore a buyer could not be sent the animals by the person taking the money from the buyer. Especially not the pair of sulcatas that were never on the table in the first place. I know what I call that, but draw your own logical conclusions.

Old 12-15-2015, 11:51 AM   #70
Zerelli
Well that went downhill quickly. I think twan could potentially have not had scamming at heart (as he understands it). It sounds to me like he came into a situation thinking he understood things and when it went south he did not understand what was happening. Everyone piled on rather quickly, making assumptions of immediate guilt (with good reason, there are a lot of these scams apparently) but not really trying to make the guy understand what the beefs were with what he was doing. As I understood him, he was most definitely selling animals to make a profit. That is a business and in fact the business that is done here on this website. His mistake IMO was that he did not understand that this community has a very poor view of "flipping" animals. I do not disagree with the community on that point, but I am not sure that twan was ever given a chance to understand what he did wrong initially. He came in on the defensive and made a lot of bad decisions on how to handle the issue, but I think that he was judged harshly for his lack of understanding. And yes people did try to get more information but it was not handled in a diplomatic fashion by either side.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!