Please read: Pending Lawsuit from Venomous Snake Bite - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-28-2006, 11:49 PM   #131
Vinny D
well venomous snakes are legal where i live. i know i could have costed steve everything. thats why as soon as i turned 18 i dropped it. and write him a letter saying how sorry i was for all of that. it was not his fault at all. it was mine 100% times 10. steve is a very nice guy and i never wanted any of this to happen.

Old 03-01-2006, 04:07 AM   #132
ladyserpent7
Quote:
Originally Posted by shavemycoinpurse

The consequences of your actions could have cost a man his livelihood because (and this is no surprise) you and your mother preferred to blame someone else rather than accept responsibility for your ill-advised actions.
well.. actually, i think he made it pretty clear that it wasnt HIM and his mother that blamed steve,,just his mother alone,,and even though i personally think his mom may have been wrong in doing that because she knew or shouldve known the dangers in having a venemous snake in the house and..i think that we should at least give vinny some credit that he dropped the case, showing that he was genuinly sorry that his mother did that to steve.

all in all, lets all leave the past in the past..end of case.

Old 03-01-2006, 09:49 AM   #133
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
well.. actually, i think he made it pretty clear that it wasnt HIM and his mother that blamed steve,,just his mother alone,,and even though i personally think his mom may have been wrong in doing that because she knew or shouldve known the dangers in having a venemous snake in the house and..i think that we should at least give vinny some credit that he dropped the case, showing that he was genuinly sorry that his mother did that to steve.

all in all, lets all leave the past in the past..end of case.
I didn't say he instigated the litigation.

How can you argue that the results of his actions did not lead to his mother instigating litigation though?

Old 03-01-2006, 10:20 AM   #134
nicolai
I think that out of respect for steve this thread should be let die away rather then rehash it for vinnys sake. Steve heard enough grief over this as it was now to bring it up again a year later really doesnt help him or his business.

Old 03-01-2006, 01:50 PM   #135
Vinny D
i agree 100% with nicoli. steve is a good man who runs a great business with healthy animals. so let the past stay in the past. it has been over 2 years since this has happened. it's water under the bridge now and nothing else. so why dont we just talk about reptiles. that's how everyone wants it. me included thanks.

Old 03-01-2006, 02:28 PM   #136
ladyserpent7
agreed.

Old 03-09-2006, 05:28 PM   #137
Vinny D
Agreed

Old 03-09-2006, 07:34 PM   #138
GinoInDaBronx
hey vinny,

just out of curiousity-does your mother have a job yet? how many other people has she tried to sue?

gino beniquez

Old 03-10-2006, 02:39 PM   #139
Vinny D
my mom is disabled so she can not work. and hasent tried to sue anyone that i know of lol. i stay out of her business. i just wish she could have stayed out of mine...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!