Wanted ISO PVC Cage ASAP - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 09-07-2016, 07:37 PM   #1
chris16371
ISO PVC Cage ASAP

I'm looking for a PVC cage right around 48"x24"x12". It can be a little bigger or smaller but no higher than 15". Looking for possibly AP T8, AP T10, V400 or anything PVC around the dimensions above. May consider 6' or 8' with no higher than 15" with divider. I don't care if it's new in box or used. I would like just a cage with no accessories, dividers (except 6'-8' cages), lighting, etc but will definitely consider them since I need one kinda quick. I live in NW PA, zip code is 16371 but I'm willing to drive 3 maybe 4 hours to pick up or even pay shipping charges depending on cost. Please contact me with anything you have and include description, price, location for pickup or shipping quote if your willing to ship. Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2016, 06:55 AM   #2
chris16371
I'm willing to pay shipping on cages that are already put together and can't be disassembled!

Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2016, 07:57 AM   #3
ShawneeAlice
Hey, hope you don't mind me posting, but reptile basics has their 4x2 cages in stock again, and I don't know how "Asap" you need one, but from ordering their cage to having it at my door only took 8 days, so if you can't find one locally maybe that will be an option for you? It ships assembled, too! http://www.reptilebasics.com/reptile...gle-door-cage/

Old 09-09-2016, 08:11 AM   #4
chris16371
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawneeAlice View Post
Hey, hope you don't mind me posting, but reptile basics has their 4x2 cages in stock again, and I don't know how "Asap" you need one, but from ordering their cage to having it at my door only took 8 days, so if you can't find one locally maybe that will be an option for you? It ships assembled, too! http://www.reptilebasics.com/reptile...gle-door-cage/
With as much as I order from there I should of looked lol. I figured that every company online have to make them so it would take 3-4 weeks. I have the time to wait for an AP cage to be made and delivered but one of my female ball pythons is growing like a weed and she is in a 24x24x14 vision and needs to be switched from medium reptile basics hides to large so she is going to lose a lot of room. Even though I'm sure she's fine I feel bad so I want to get her into a bigger cage asap. Thank you, I will check them out! How is the quality of them?

Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2016, 08:15 AM   #5
ShawneeAlice
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris16371 View Post
With as much as I order from there I should of looked lol. I figured that every company online have to make them so it would take 3-4 weeks. I have the time to wait for an AP cage to be made and delivered but one of my female ball pythons is growing like a weed and she is in a 24x24x14 vision and needs to be switched from medium reptile basics hides to large so she is going to lose a lot of room. Even though I'm sure she's fine I feel bad so I want to get her into a bigger cage asap. Thank you, I will check them out! How is the quality of them?

Haha no problem! Personally I really love this cage. It's a good size but was still light enough for me to pick up by myself. I really like the doors (I got the double door version because I like how it looks) It feels very sturdy. I also got it with the LED lights and a heat mat, the heat mat comes not attached but all you have to do is take the brown tape parts off and stick it on. I have my BCA in it and it's perfect for him. Also I know what you mean, I have a tegu that has severely outgrown his current enclosure so I'm scrambling to get a custom 8 foot cage made for him

Old 09-09-2016, 08:42 AM   #6
chris16371
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawneeAlice View Post
Haha no problem! Personally I really love this cage. It's a good size but was still light enough for me to pick up by myself. I really like the doors (I got the double door version because I like how it looks) It feels very sturdy. I also got it with the LED lights and a heat mat, the heat mat comes not attached but all you have to do is take the brown tape parts off and stick it on. I have my BCA in it and it's perfect for him. Also I know what you mean, I have a tegu that has severely outgrown his current enclosure so I'm scrambling to get a custom 8 foot cage made for him
The good thing is I only need the cage. I have spare led strips, rhps, and pretty much everything. I should know by now to keep a spare cage around, never know what I'll come home with lol. I've always wanted a tegu! A free roaming one, but with dogs and cats it will probably never happen.

Contact User Check User
Old 09-12-2016, 03:02 AM   #7
python9
Vision 422

I have a vision 422 for sale if interested.

Old 09-12-2016, 05:05 AM   #8
chris16371
Quote:
Originally Posted by python9 View Post
I have a vision 422 for sale if interested.
Unfortunately it's a little to tall and Maryland is quite the drive for me. Thank you though.

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!