For Sale FREE (to good home) LTC 1.0 Florida green watersnake (Nerodia floridana) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 11-03-2022, 04:28 AM   #1
Yutyrannus
FREE (to good home) LTC 1.0 Florida green watersnake (Nerodia floridana)

Hi all,

I am looking to rehome (for free) my Florida green watersnake (Nerodia floridana) since I'm downsizing to stay in my new apartment. I only ask that you cover the cost of overnight shipping. This snake was given to me about three years ago as a WC adult and has grown considerably since then, and has been preemptively treated for internal parasites. He is primarily on f/t tilapia filet (with a herp multivitamin added), but will occasionally take unscented, hairless mice. He has never bitten me but can get a little tank-shy. He would be a great fit as a pet or an addition to a breeding group.

I am hesitant to rehome this snake since I have grown attached, so I want the best for him. Ergo, I will need to see pictures of your enclosure before shipment, and I'd greatly prefer to send him to someone with a naturalistic/bioactive setup. He is currently in a 40-gallon aquarium (and probably won't need anything bigger than that) on sphagnum/cypress with overhead heating and lots of fake plants. I will not consider minimalist plastic tubs suitable for this individual. If you have further questions, feel free to shoot me an email at connordpogue@gmail.com. Some pictures I took of "Cannonball" are below.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
florida green water snake, green water snake, green watersnake, water snake, watersnake